Freezing on VM

you can pm your details but be aware some can be excellent and others not.a 1 month trial one should know how good or bad it is when sports are on.
curious is everybody using nlines or clines?

I use only N lines. I know it makes no difference if the server is shit but I only use them these days.

I'm having issues have no channels just ipabtv screen but free channels I'm new to this and only had box 2 weeks I'm virgin media I bought the box of someone with gift I'm not sure if it's a crap server and I need to get anouther or it's just down any help appreciated

Best bet is speak to the provider and see what he says first mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saying it's not server but vm I'm not sure to be honest when I got it it was fine for a week then just freezes all the time now I don't have nothing thing only had it two weeks server down then freezing

Having the same issues myself. Are we all using the same supplier?!

Ready to go legit! in 6 months I have had to get 3 new lines :(

Could put the three (assuming none of them are now dead lines) into Oscam and see what happens in terms of reliability? Mind, saying that I have two lines in Oscam and had issues. Testing a new line and it's been rock solid today.

Do you know how to restart your softcam? If it's not your server that's always my first port of call.

Could put the three (assuming none of them are now dead lines) into Oscam and see what happens in terms of reliability? Mind, saying that I have two lines in Oscam and had issues. Testing a new line and it's been rock solid today.

Unfortunately mine die off or slow to a crawl.
Tried re-flashing box, MGCamD OScam and CCam also tried another internet connection. Deffo line failure.

just got home from work and no HD channels are working at all just a blank screen.

ignore that my 24hrs test ran out LOL

Last edited:
I have what has been a quality line for over 3 years and on most channels this is still the case. Biggest Issues I am having is on Eurosport 1 and 2, HD and SD with the ECMs all over the place. Freezing for long periods every 30 seconds or so. Anyone else getting this on Eurosport. Tried all the other channels on the same frequency and no issues so not a signal problem.

Me the same - Eurosport glitching, other channels fine ?!? (not watched Eurosport since the weekend,,,)

Last edited:
Hi guys, just came back to forum to find similar answers, I have family and friends with all same set up and servers but anyone with vm is having big freezing issues.. everyone else on bt infinity2 is fine.
I face timed a friend (on vm) today as he was moaning about freezing and he could see mine (on bt) was faultless whilst his was un watchable. Vm speed tests all showing fine during freezing times and all other devices showing no issues.... zgemma must be having issues with the router??
Only thing I get better on bt is upload by 6mb but the box can't use much when it sends out requests.. so annoying!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Back