Grogbuild ATV 6.1 cable only build for H5.2tc, H7C and H4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried the manual tune which didn't discover any channels at all, but I think that that suggestion led me to re-look at the box itself. I was orignally going to get the H5.tc which I unerstand has the cable split inside the box so I assumed that this box was virtually the same with a few extras but it would seem that I have to get a splitter and extra cable as this box has two rf in for cable so i'll have to do this myself.

Does this mean that I will have to reflash and go through the whole setup process again?
Shouldn't need to reflash change the tuner not used to reconfigured then try ABM.

When you have sorted the extra cable re enable it and try ABM again.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

No you won't have to flash again.

You can disable tuner C for now so abm doesn't throw up any errors and then when you get your splitter and connect tuner C you can then enable it again and that should be it.
Many thanks you've made my day

Hi Grog
Ive flashed my H5.2tc but when its finished flashing it states that some plug ins were not installed. In the plug in browser the following are missing :
  • Auto Bouquets Maker
  • IPTV Player
  • Movie organiser
Any idea why? I flashed online and via a usb stick. get same message both times
Thanks in advance

Autobouquetsmaker isn't in the plugin browser anyway. When you press the portal button is Autobouquetmaker scan an option that appears?

When you went into plugin browser, sometimes it reports something about can't load Movie Organisor. I'm not sure why this is but if you have downloaded epg with epg import and then restart the gui when you go into Movie Organisor it loads fine. I have no idea why it doesn't load if there is no epg.dat as the same happened on wooshbuild.

I will flash a new box later and check why IPTV Player isn't there and fix it, but in the mean time you can install it by going into plugin browser and pressing the green button again, you will find it in the extensions section

you're correct, it looks like I forgot to install iptv player, rebuilding the backup now and should be online in abput 20 minutes, but in your situation you're better just to install the plugin.

Cheers mate

One more thing. The audio on the movie channels has audio description on. Tried changing audio track but only get 1 option? any idea how to turn it off?

Cheers mate

One more thing. The audio on the movie channels has audio description on. Tried changing audio track but only get 1 option? any idea how to turn it off?
This is not a build issue but a vm issue, if you search the forum there is loads of posts about it. it started yesterday.

Hi grog68,
I see you have a Vu+ Uno 4K.
Is there anything similar that takes an internal HDD ?
Also can the Vu+ Uno 4K play 4k files from either USB or over a network ?

Thanks

I've not played anything in 4k as don't have 4k tv but yes it will play 4k media like downloads.

The H7C takes an internal hdd but only has twin cable and one tuner compared to the 8 cable tuners on the VU+ uno 4k

I've not played anything in 4k as don't have 4k tv but yes it will play 4k media like downloads.

The H7C takes an internal hdd but only has twin cable and one tuner compared to the 8 cable tuners on the VU+ uno 4k

Thanks for that.
Is the USB HDD your using for recording mains or USB powered ?

This is not a build issue but a vm issue, if you search the forum there is loads of posts about it. it started yesterday.

I've been trying everything with the audio. Having just swapped to this box/image from Edision I was finding audio description on some channels, no audio at all on others (eg Eurosport HD channels have no audio options at all) and I cannot get 5.1 audio to work either.

I used Dream TV to stream and this only has audio description audio working too.

Does anyone currently have 5.1 working with this image? Could you share your settings. I have tried both HDMI and Optical. Maybe I should wait for VM to fix...

Cheers mate

So is this a H4 problem, zgemma only or ALL cable boxes ?
Have same here on H4

it's strange, I did the fix and worked perfectly albeit on my vu+, not done on other boxes at the moment. what cam are you using mgcamd or oscam as some are saying that mgcamd isn't compatable with the fix for some reason

try using oscam_atv_emu there have been posts on main thread saying as soon as people have switched to oscam it's worked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back