Grogbuild ATV 6.1 cable only build for H5.2tc, H7C and H4

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you take a search of the forum there are instructions how to convert your existing line to oscam. Once you have the oscam.server file upload to /usr/keys/oscam_atv_emu folder and then set cam1 to oscam_atv_emu

It worked for me, I have uploaded new images for H7C and H52tc with the latest abm conf files. H2h and H4 coming soon

It worked for me, I have uploaded new images for H7C and H52tc with the latest abm conf files. H2h and H4 coming soon

I'm new to zgemma so apologies if this has been asked before a load of times. Can we update without wiping and starting from scratch with the new image?

Yes,
If you mean a regular software update then yes, press the blue button and select software update. only update if you see a green icon next to 'Feed Status'

if you mean reflashing then you press the blue button and then select flash online from the right side, press the green on the next screen and grogbuild should be at the top of the list.

You will need to backup your settings before flashing and then restore them once the box is flashed.

I fixed the sound issues just by Menu>Setup>Service Searching>AutoBouquetsMaker>Update Config Files. Once updated Start Scan. Only took 1 min. This has fixed the sound on the channels I checked, C4HD for example. I didn't delete anything first. I'm on zgemma H7C, Oscam. Hope this helps someone.

How can I fix Picons? I deleted media/hdd/picon then rebooted but still no picons (this is nothing to do with new image btw)

I fixed the sound issues just by Menu>Setup>Service Searching>AutoBouquetsMaker>Update Config Files. Once updated Start Scan. Only took 1 min. This has fixed the sound on the channels I checked, C4HD for example. I didn't delete anything first. I'm on zgemma H7C, Oscam. Hope this helps someone.

How can I fix Picons? I deleted media/hdd/picon then rebooted but still no picons (this is nothing to do with new image btw)
Did you restart or restart gui? if you browse to /media/hdd has the picon folder been recreated? does it contain anything?

Tried this on my H4 and NOW only get black screen no audio. Only got bbc1 & ITV.
Any ideas ?

Did you restart or restart gui? if you browse to /media/hdd has the picon folder been recreated? does it contain anything?

I did restart, yes, I just restarted again to make sure. There is no picon directory created. If I initialise the drive again then restart would that fix the issue and rebuild picons? Or maybe there is an easier way? I don't have much saved on the drive yet anyway

I did restart, yes, I just restarted again to make sure. There is no picon directory created. If I initialise the drive again then restart would that fix the issue and rebuild picons? Or maybe there is an easier way? I don't have much saved on the drive yet anyway
it should download the picons if the usb is mounted on /media/hdd and doesn't have a picons folder. if you are comfortable using putty then you could try running the boot up script that fetches them otherwise try reinitialising and mounting the usb stick and see if that fixes it.
I am just about to try it on one of my boxes to see if it's a general problem

Yes using cccam.
Looks like I'll have to reflash my box.

I take it the online grog build is the latest apart from the one grog68 is working on lol
Currently on first H4 grog build.

I have just tried this on my H7C and it downloaded the picons so not sure why you're having issues

Yes using cccam.
Looks like I'll have to reflash my box.

I take it the online grog build is the latest apart from the one grog68 is working on lol
Currently on first H4 grog build.
the online grogbuild is about an hour old and includes the abm config files update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back