Grogbuild ATV 6.1 cable only build for H5.2tc, H7C and H4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just added a H2H image but it's beta

Virmin decided I need an updated hub and sent me a superhub3 yesterday and it turns out oscam doesn't work when using the superhub 3, unable to resolve server name. So I have removed oscam from all versions and installed oscam-emu and that works fine.

you should be able to run oscam as normal by login in to the new router and disable child safety / parental control
then restart the router and then the box..

most new router sent by all the provider comes with default child / parental lock

so the same above can be done with any router which is not letting you use any service which was working fine on the old router

cheers

Hi im looking to have oscam and iptv working on the same box. I have a zgemma h2h. Trying to get ipab 6.1 on it but not working. Iptv is working but oscam will not work.

you need to post in an ipab thread if you are having issues, oscam works on grogbuild and you should have no problems installing your iptv

Whats a ipab thread?
Ok where can i get grogbuild? And does epg work on both iptv and sat side?
There is a link in the first post of this thread to the download thread, grogbuild is setup by default for cable only but you just need to enable the sat providers in abm to add sat to the epg.

Depending how your IPTV sub works, if it adds iptv to the epg then it should work the same in grogbuild

not sure what i'm doing wrong

everything sets up fine as per the guide. but then overnight something happens and i lose pretty much all the HD channels from the EPG. they're still there but no picture. have to then manually go into the providers using i think it's the green button and select the channel from the full list where they're all duplicated with a working channel and a blanc one.

everything sets up fine as per the guide. but then overnight something happens and i lose pretty much all the HD channels from the EPG. they're still there but no picture. have to then manually go into the providers using i think it's the green button and select the channel from the full list where they're all duplicated with a working channel and a blanc one.
Use OScam or watch SD until all this blows over

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

What type of line are you using? apparently mgcamd can't work with the abm fix so you need to use an oscam line

@grog68 build is great thanks for all your hard work it's appreciated

Anyone who is using this build and is struggling with the audio problems reflash your box with Grogs latest build....MAKE SURE YOU BACK UP YOUR SETTINGS BEFOREHAND THOUGH
I reflashed earlier tonight and updated software then ran latest ABM and now have minimum issues with the audio
ABM are updating regularly at the minute so it looks like things are going in the right direction
And if a Ludite like me can do the above anyone can
Once again thanks @grog68 top man

@grog68 build is great thanks for all your hard work it's appreciated

Anyone who is using this build and is struggling with the audio problems reflash your box with Grogs latest build....MAKE SURE YOU BACK UP YOUR SETTINGS BEFOREHAND THOUGH
I reflashed earlier tonight and updated software then ran latest ABM and now have minimum issues with the audio
ABM are updating regularly at the minute so it looks like things are going in the right direction
And if a Ludite like me can do the above anyone can
Once again thanks @grog68 top man

Are you using oscam ?

So I just deleted picon folder and rebooted box to hopefully fix that and now back to where I started.
Will try again in morning, will reflash if I have to.

Just done what you said and have HD channels again. Lost picon's though not that really matters ( only on channels that where problematic)
But using cccam.
Should I try and setup oscam ?
Thanks
I would try reflash mate...I'm not the most clued up TBH but followed @grog68 instructions and updated Software as in blue button update software...then updated ABM as per instructions on here...my build was already using oscam and it's the latest version so haven't had to get involved with swapping from ccam or mgcamd....

have a zgemma H2H and not having much luck flashing grog's latest update. box just doesn't seem to recognise the files. previous version flashed fine and i'm following the same process. any ideas anyone?

I would try reflash mate...I'm not the most clued up TBH but followed @grog68 instructions and updated Software as in blue button update software...then updated ABM as per instructions on here...my build was already using oscam and it's the latest version so haven't had to get involved with swapping from ccam or mgcamd....
Thanks for you're help.
Going to tackle it this morning.

have a zgemma H2H and not having much luck flashing grog's latest update. box just doesn't seem to recognise the files. previous version flashed fine and i'm following the same process. any ideas anyone?

have you formatted the usb with fat32 before you put the flash files on it?
have you put the usb in the rear port and then powered on the box using the white button?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back