Grogbuild ATV 6.1 cable only build for H5.2tc, H7C and H4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I have finally got my H2H working with this image using oscam. I had to manually enter my line details into the oscam server file as the converter just didn’t work for me. This cleared the hd channels.
Unfortunately some of the HD channels have audio description still. I thought using oscam was supposed to fix the audio issue?

what channels? try menu -> setup -> service searching -> autobouquetsmaker -> update config files. If they update then start scan.

It looks like those in the know are still playing

Ok so I have finally got my H2H working with this image using oscam. I had to manually enter my line details into the oscam server file as the converter just didn’t work for me. This cleared the hd channels.
Unfortunately some of the HD channels have audio description still. I thought using oscam was supposed to fix the audio issue?
Doesn't fix 100%....but is nearly there and going in the right direction with ABM updates might get fully resolved eventually we will just have to wait and see

what channels? try menu -> setup -> service searching -> autobouquetsmaker -> update config files. If they update then start scan.

It looks like those in the know are still playing

Ok I’ll try that in the morning. Once I’ve updated config files, re-scanned I’ll check channels and put a list in hear of those still affected by audio description. Thanks for everyones help though. Really appreciated

Just a quick one.
Box is now working, but all channels are freezing/clitching.
Its ONLY been doing that since switching to use oscam.
Was fine on cccam.
Any ideas ?
I have asked my guy about this but any help would be great.

I'm rebuilding the image from scratch now

hi pal..

i built a new image for H2 without any special addons
basic addons like...skin..epg import and cache flush only..
and it loads up same speed as before with a working OSCAM on it

i guess...lesser you add..quicker it boots unless its just my opinion.

installed this on a h4 snd for some reason no hd channels are working
at the current time only oscam lines can clear the hd channels with the latest updates - this is discussed elsewhere all over the forum.
hi pal..

i built a new image for H2 without any special addons
basic addons like...skin..epg import and cache flush only..
and it loads up same speed as before with a working OSCAM on it

i guess...lesser you add..quicker it boots unless its just my opinion.
When did you build mate? I flashed with latest nightly build of atv 6.1 yesterday and with nothing else installed it still froze for a few seconds on 34, so I didn't bother rebuilding. Out of the 4 boxes I have a build for it's only the h2h that is effected

at the current time only oscam lines can clear the hd channels with the latest updates - this is discussed elsewhere all over the forum.

When did you build mate? I flashed with latest nightly build of atv 6.1 yesterday and with nothing else installed it still froze for a few seconds on 34, so I didn't bother rebuilding. Out of the 4 boxes I have a build for it's only the h2h that is effected

@grog68

i got an image of Open Atv 6.1 from http://www.zgemma.tv/
for both H2 and H2H..doesnt seems to stuck on 34 or 37..
mind you...ive only added ..slyk skin..epg import...epg refresh..cache flush and softcam feed 2.0 for oscam on it
and i reckon it takes the same time as before..as in..when it was working on ccam mgcamd

cheers

@grog68 have you heard or anyone else if ABM have sorted it out yet?
i dont know why it works on OSCAM but not ccam or mgcamd...i just cant get me head around it lol ( quote from a newbie of course lol )

is it worth getting an atv6.2 nightly and trying from scratch with that ? I have oscam running and abm updated, ss main event clears with sound but its the remaining channels with audio commentary i'd like to try and fix, so far noticed sporadiacally on bbc 1 hd, only certain programmes, movies Disney hd, constant, ch4 hd, stv hd, Scottish itv

is it worth getting an atv6.2 nightly and trying from scratch with that ? I have oscam running and abm updated, ss main event clears with sound but its the remaining channels with audio commentary i'd like to try and fix, so far noticed sporadiacally on bbc 1 hd, only certain programmes, movies Disney hd, constant, ch4 hd, stv hd, Scottish itv

@Mintos

works fine with OpenAtv nightly 6.1
you might have done the below but you can try from scratch if you want

after initial installation
install oscam first...restart the box (you might get a different IP from the router..every time you reboot the box)
go to ABM...update....
delete ...and start scan....

i did that and it worked and cleared everything...channel clearing may take a bit no longer but...something is better than nothing :-)

@Mintos

works fine with OpenAtv nightly 6.1
you might have done the below but you can try from scratch if you want

after initial installation
install oscam first...restart the box (you might get a different IP from the router..every time you reboot the box)
go to ABM...update....
delete ...and start scan....

i did that and it worked and cleared everything...channel clearing may take a bit no longer but...something is better than nothing :)
i really don't mind the channel clearing taking longer, its not exactly minutes, a few more seconds, i'll give it a go, thanks mate

yes but does it then hang on 37 for a few mins
no but nor is my build from me.

When I saw a fresh atv was pausing no different than my build last night I decided not to contiinue rebuilding, that decision helped by someone dropping hints that I spent too much time playing but they are out later so will rebuild totally then

Says on the log I'm missing stuff from var/keys is this correct? Followed the guide to the letter.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171117-184138.jpg
    Screenshot_20171117-184138.jpg
    355 KB · Views: 41
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back