Grogbuild ATV 6.1 cable only build for H5.2tc, H7C and H4

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, lets clear a few things up:

@natedogg103 'all that happens when I try to flash is front display says USB then UPDT (or something like that)'

this is normally because the noforce file hasn't been renamed to force. At this point you could hold the power button on front of box and it should then flash

@kingtj 'I'm using cccam, do I need to convert this to oscam to use on you're latest build ?'

The build will still work with cccam but you won't get the hd channels that have been effected by the latest sound issues, the only way these will clear is by using oscam/oscam_emu. Now apparently not all providers offer oscam, you need to check with your provider to make sure they do, if not then suggest they need to enable it as it's currently the only way to receive the HD channels.

One last thing, some people appeared to have issues flashing the h2h image. I reflashed my box with it this morning without an issue but did notice I hadn't included the iptv player plugin (AGAIN) so added that and regenerated the build so hopefully people shouldn't have the issue.

Hi @grog68; I'm currently using Wooshbuild (on H2H) and want to switch to your build instead. Is it safe to just reflash yours over it, or should I do a factory reset?

if you line is c: myserver 27000 user password
then your oscam should be like the id sent it before
so you will have to replace it with your line info...if you know what i mean

also have a read for them steps id posted earlier

you'll have to be patient with me.

Hi. Firstly Thanks for helping.

Do you mean follow your earlier post regarding oscam setup but use the details in your answer regarding cccam ?
Hope you know what I mean

Last edited:
Hi @grog68; I'm currently using Wooshbuild (on H2H) and want to switch to your build instead. Is it safe to just reflash yours over it, or should I do a factory reset?
Backup your settings (blue button -> backup settings) first and then it's safe to flash straight away, do not to a factory reset

Hi
Can somebody please help me as im ripping my hair out here. ive recently installed Grogbbuild on my Zgemma H2H and i cant get no network via a wired connection. ive rebooted everything and still no joy. Ip address and nameserver are unconfirmed. ive tried all the other builds and have no problem with the network connection.

Hi
Can somebody please help me as im ripping my hair out here. ive recently installed Grogbbuild on my Zgemma H2H and i cant get no network via a wired connection. ive rebooted everything and still no joy. Ip address and nameserver are unconfirmed. ive tried all the other builds and have no problem with the network connection.
Have you tried what @ianw314 suggest in your thread you started for this issue.

Thanks for the build, been using it for a few weeks with no issue, updated it last night and now am not getting movies or sports in hd clearing on my verm line, will the cccam to oscam cure this?

Yes mate ive tried everything. even tried wifi dongle from zgemma in daughters bedroom and still no joy

What about device setup / nameserver settings to 8888 & 8844 if you don't have that set already as I remember another forum member entering them and he said it sorted his connection sure it was similar issue that your having?

Is there any reason why this build takes such a long time to boot? It'll sit on 34 for some time, then 37 for a little longer, then 47 and itll finally boot.
Wondering why this takes longer than others?

The Ccam to oscam converter did not work for me. Kept putting the details in the wrong destination hence i inputted manually. You can also enterr your box ip to your web browser followed by 83 and oscam webif will appear where you can enter details.
The issue im having now is oscam doesnt work too well for me. Keeps glitching for me? Mgcamd works lot better for me. Anyone else having these issues

OK, its working now.
Many Thanks to grog68 for the build and to neilesh for his help.
I got in touch with my guy and he put me on a N:line. Used the cccam to oscam convertor then followed neilesh's guide and bang all working again.

Again Big Thanks to grog68 & neilish.

Thanks for the build, been using it for a few weeks with no issue, updated it last night and now am not getting movies or sports in hd clearing on my verm line, will the cccam to oscam cure this?
At the moment, mgcamd doesn't work with the fix abm have done to fix the audio, oscam works although takes a few seconds for the channel to clear at first.
Is there any reason why this build takes such a long time to boot? It'll sit on 34 for some time, then 37 for a little longer, then 47 and itll finally boot.
This is baffling me, when did you download/flash the box, I reflashed my box this morning and it did not pause in the 30's, it does at 47-49 as it checks to see if picons need fetching and fetches them if needed.

I did notice in the settings it had a reference 'last.movie.played' which was pointing to my networked hdd so removed that and rebuilt the build today. I don't know if that had anything to do with it.

The strange thing is this has only been an issue over last couple of days and I can't seem to replicate it

I lied, I just rebooted my h2h and it stops on 34 for a few seconds, I really don't know why this is unless it's an ATV 6.1 issue as nothing I have done kicks in until enigma2 starts at around 47. I even ran a software update and that didn't fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back