Grogbuild ATV 6.1 cable only build for H5.2tc, H7C and H4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi grog68,
I'm using cccam, do I need to convert this to oscam to use on you're latest build ?
With oscam_emu ?

Thanks

Ask your provider to change the C line to N line, then run it through the converter (in downloads) which creates a oscam.server file, put this file in oscam atv emu folder

have you formatted the usb with fat32 before you put the flash files on it?
have you put the usb in the rear port and then powered on the box using the white button?

yes, followed the process that works perfectly with the previous version of this build. formatted hd, inserted into rear port etc etc. newest version just will not flash. weird

gonna need more info, what error messages are you gettting, what happens when you put the usb drive in the box?

sorry. all that happens when I try to flash is front display says USB then UPDT (or something like that) then just boots as normal. no real error messages. box just doesn't flash then carries on as normal once i've put hd usb back in. I've flashed my boxes lots of times with different builds and never had a problem. wouldn't mind but the fact that previous version works but this latest update doesn't is just odd. only reason I'm updating is due to the audio issues that are becoming a pain in the behind

format the drive with fat32
in the flash files, rename the file called noforce to force
put the flash files on the usb
flash as normal

sorry. all that happens when I try to flash is front display says USB then UPDT (or something like that) then just boots as normal. no real error messages. box just doesn't flash then carries on as normal once i've put hd usb back in. I've flashed my boxes lots of times with different builds and never had a problem. wouldn't mind but the fact that previous version works but this latest update doesn't is just odd. only reason I'm updating is due to the audio issues that are becoming a pain in the behind
This happened to me, all I did was flash from online/local and choose local then selected the usb device and then choose the kernel.bin file and everything flashed well.

format the drive with fat32
in the flash files, rename the file called noforce to force
put the flash files on the usb
flash as normal

it's flashed fine but now I have no HD channels. I've seen this issue elsewhere, so I know I can choose to show all sources within channel list and then they clear fine but is there a better fix for this issue? thanks

it's flashed fine but now I have no HD channels. I've seen this issue elsewhere, so I know I can choose to show all sources within channel list and then they clear fine but is there a better fix for this issue? thanks

The idea of reflashing was so that you could convert your line to oscam to sort out the audio description problems, have you still got your line in mgcam / cccam?

The idea of reflashing was so that you could convert your line to oscam to sort out the audio description problems, have you still got your line in mgcam / cccam?

yeh still using mgcam. used the tool on here from downloads section to transfer my nline file into oscam server file but after I ftp this to my box, select oscam folder within softcam panel and restart, no channels clear. am I doing something wrong and is this the only method to fix this issue at the moment?

also since this update my box takes an absolute age to reboot

Last edited:
yeh still using mgcam. used the tool on here from downloads section to transfer my nline file into oscam server file but after I ftp this to my box, select oscam folder within softcam panel and restart, no channels clear. am I doing something wrong and is this the only method to fix this issue at the moment?

also since this update my box takes an absolute age to reboot

The oscam.server file needs ftp'ing into usr/keys/ oscam atv emu folder
then you select oscam in softcam panel, click green to restart softcam
You have done a scan in abm haven't you?

The oscam.server file needs ftp'ing into usr/keys/ oscam atv emu folder
then you select oscam in softcam panel, click green to restart softcam
You have done a scan in abm haven't you?

Yeh thats where I have put the file once converted. I restart softcam after selecting oscam but get nothing. I did a scan in abm after I flashed and get all channels when mgcam is selected (apart from hd)
Should I do another scan after selecting oscam then?

you get channels when mgcamd softcam is selected....how? - how many lines do you have? - the VM one shouldn't be a mgcam line, it should be N line before it went through the converter, so no idea how mgcam softcam is clearing channels

you get channels when mgcamd softcam is selected....how? - how many lines do you have? - the VM one shouldn't be a mgcam line, it should be N line before it went through the converter, so no idea how mgcam softcam is clearing channels

No thats not what I mean. Mgcam works with my virmin nline. When i convert it into oscam server file it doesnt work even though i put it into the correct location and select oscam within softcam panel

No thats not what I mean. Mgcam works with my virmin nline. When i convert it into oscam server file it doesnt work even though i put it into the correct location and select oscam within softcam panel

1. did you get the line converted from mgcam to N line by your supplier? - simply changing CWS to N is not going to work
2. when you pasted it into the converter, did you have it set for N lines and not C lines?

1. did you get the line converted from mgcam to N line by your supplier? - simply changing CWS to N is not going to work
2. when you pasted it into the converter, did you have it set for N lines and not C lines?

Thanks for your help mate, appreciate it but I’ve jumped up and down on the box a few hundred times now so gunna have to give it a rest for a moment. Will look at it again later

Hi All

for those who is using @grog68 image
make sure you thank him for all his hard word
below are the steps for a newbie, who might struggle to get his hear around OSCAM

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Flash the image with Grog68

2. after the turn on the box and wait for it load up completely

3. press the blue button on the control and go to softcam and then to softcam panel

4. where it says select cam 1 : click right or left arrow till you get Oscam on it

5. press red button to stop the cam..wait for 10 sec..press green button to start the current cam : Oscam

6. go to router or your network setting to find the IP address of the box

7. go to a browser and enter IP:83 e.g 192.16.1.16:83

8. it should bring up oscam panel

9. at the top of the oscam web interface look for the tab/word "Files..click there

10. go to oscam.server and do the below

if your line is

CWS = your.server.com port username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Then entry should be like

[reader]
label = MYBOX
protocol = newcamd
device = your.server.com,port
key = 0102030405060708091011121314
user = username
password = password
group = 1

11. Press save..its at the bottom. And select restart (top right hand corner)

12. Go to ABM..put the correct area code in the setting ..delete bouquets and...start scan

13. if all done correctly your channel should clear without ant problem

This is it will work but channels might take up to 10 seconds to clear
-----------------------------------------------------------
In order to make it quicker
--------------------------------------------------------------
You can do the below

You need an ftp client..filezilla or anything else

Then go to below folder path

File: /usr/keys/oscam_atv_emu/

Right click on oscam.dvbapi (press view/edit)

Delete all the information in that file and paste the below information

# dvbapi configuration
#
# types:
# P - Priority
# format:
# P: <caid>:[<provider>]:[<srvid>]:[<ecmpid>]
# I - Ignore
# format:
# I: <caid>:[<provider>]:[<srvid>]:[<ecmpid>]
# M - Map
# format:
# M: <caid>:[<provider>]:[<srvid>]:[<ecmpid>] <target caid>:[<target provider>]
# D - Delay
# format:
# D: <caid>:[<provider>]:[<srvid>]:[<ecmpid>] <delay (ms)>
#
#
#
P: 1841:000000
I: 1850:000000
I: 0000:000000

Save it...and restart the box.

ALL THE BEST :)
Hi, just done this but get nothing clearing.
I do have c-line through, does that make a difference ?

Thanks

Hi, just done this but get nothing clearing.
I do have c-line through, does that make a difference ?

Thanks
@kingtj yes it would make a difference..if its a cline then you need to add below on the reader

[reader]
label=myserver
enable=1
protocol=cccam
device=myserver,27000
user=user
password=password
cccversion=2.1.2
group=1
inactivitytimeout=1
reconnecttimeout=30
lb_weight=100
cccmaxhops=10
ccckeepalive=1
cccwantemu=0

save it and restart the oscam

@kingtj yes it would make a difference..if its a cline then you need to add below on the reader

[reader]
label=myserver
enable=1
protocol=cccam
device=myserver,27000
user=user
password=password
cccversion=2.1.2
group=1
inactivitytimeout=1
reconnecttimeout=30
lb_weight=100
cccmaxhops=10
ccckeepalive=1
cccwantemu=0

save it and restart the oscam

Sorry but do I just copy and paste this ?
If so where to ?

Sorry but do I just copy and paste this ?
If so where to ?

if you line is c: myserver 27000 user password
then your oscam should be like the id sent it before
so you will have to replace it with your line info...if you know what i mean

also have a read for them steps id posted earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back