h2h With Dsayers - Sky Premiere HD and E4 HD terrible signal

Lukus89

As thread title says, hoping for some help trying to sort this...
It;s been fine for months, suddenly those channels and a couple of other HD channels are running like crap.
With this setup, i knwo the HD Sky channels and E4 both come via the virgin feed... so tried replacing cable, changing area code slightly... re flashed box etc... same thing.

All other channels (HD and normal) work fine.
SIgnal strength on virgin feed is around 73% with 37DB.

Thanks in advance!

Willing to send some dosh via PayPal for someone's help... obviously someone who knows what they're doing

first thing one has to read is where thread title is

+ never said what box and splitters in use?

No splitters, box is h2h. Has been working fine in past, also seems better around 5Pm, terrible at midnight... it's weird.

Cheers

I thought that too, so changed provider ID To Leeds and then back to keighley. No difference at all.

What ya mean a working provider box?

Also if it was net Id id have no channels on VM surely?

Just reading back through your old posts you said last time Leeds net id was fine
It's not fine at moment, back to same issue, E4 and Sky Premier HD both crackly and shit. Everything else fine...
If I go on the cam panel when on another channel, it's around 650ms...
On E4, it's 3120ms? Is that the issue ?

It's not fine at moment, back to same issue, E4 and Sky Premier HD both crackly and shit. Everything else fine...
If I go on the cam panel when on another channel, it's around 650ms...
On E4, it's 3120ms? Is that the issue ?

Yea it shouldn't be that high you could try a test line just to rule out a server issue although its odd how its 2 channels. While on one of the effected channels can you do a manual scan, menu, setup, service searching, manual scan then check all the channels in the last bouquet see if there all the same

sounds like because you stated it's worse at set times it's congestion or something is causing interference a friend has the same problem evening peak times his has break up and it's a vm issue with being over subsvribed in the area

sounds like because you stated it's worse at set times it's congestion or something is causing interference a friend has the same problem evening peak times his has break up and it's a vm issue with being over subsvribed in the area
How would I resolve that?

Back