h2h With Dsayers - Sky Premiere HD and E4 HD terrible signal

Anyone else get a delay when changing between ss2 ss5 and ssnews signal strength is 87% but i have problems with freezing. When scanning should i be using vermin pure?

Every time it scans through the night it puts it on the vm preview channel... any ideas how I change this?

Cheers

That's epg refresh it puts it on vm preview channel every morning to pull epg data

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

No it needs to use vm preview channel for epg data it's also set to power down after finishing so you could set BBC1 as the startup service.

Press down for channel selection goto BBC1 then menu and choose set as startup service so when the box boots it starts on BBC1.

For channel numbers that's because you've changed sky uk generate main bouquet to yes you'll notice that all channels bouquet is correct ie bbc1 is 101 etc is correct then for it to create the extra channels in entertainment etc it needs to duplicate them and adds extra channels.

In abm sky uk change generate main bouquet to no the rescan

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Cheers channel numbers sorted but if I press down I just change channel cos I made up and down just change the channel instead of going to an epg... you got any other way of doing it?

Thanks pal

Cheers channel numbers sorted but if I press down I just change channel cos I made up and down just change the channel instead of going to an epg... you got any other way of doing it?

Thanks pal

Ok not shore why you did that as ch up and down changes channel. Press TV button then go in entertainment

Cos it seems to show the blue sky menu if I leave it like that, when I'm running the sky q skin. It'd be nice if you could have the sky q skin, working the same way as it does in proper sky setup? (3 presses to change channel but ability to view channels by pressing up and down)

Cheers

Back