h2h With Dsayers - Sky Premiere HD and E4 HD terrible signal

sounds like because you stated it's worse at set times it's congestion or something is causing interference a friend has the same problem evening peak times his has break up and it's a vm issue with being over subsvribed in the area
How would I resolve that?
Yea it shouldn't be that high you could try a test line just to rule out a server issue although its odd how its 2 channels. While on one of the effected channels can you do a manual scan, menu, setup, service searching, manual scan then check all the channels in the last bouquet see if there all the same
ok running now. Using DVB-C QAM256 843000 / 6952 3/4.

Yea so goto last scanned and see if others have the same issues that way it will give you an idea of signal/net id or maybe line

99% certain that it is something that you cant do much about as the problem is that some transponders are weaker than others on cable. I had one transponder that was randomly all over the place for a couple of months, it had 2 hd movie channels on it and sky sports 3 and f1hd. It would be ok sometimes and 0% signal most of the time. Prior to the couple of months it was fine for 10 years or so I have had cable. I think it was down to overloading on the local network. 2 weeks ago we had a complete outage on the network for 4 or 5 hours, no tv or internet signal at all. When it came back everything was perfect so they obviously had upgraded something. Seems to be happening more and more at the moment, probably because of so many freeloaders moving in now satellite is useless. I was on the verge of ordering a booster that is recommended for the issue but they are £30 and no guarantees, glad I held off.

Ok tried new line no difference..
If it's as the guy above says, can I not make E4 come through sky?
E4 is the main issue for our lass as it's holly oaks channel. I can live without sky premier!

Thanks for help so for guys really appreciate it

Ok tried new line no difference..
If it's as the guy above says, can I not make E4 come through sky?
E4 is the main issue for our lass as it's holly oaks channel. I can live without sky premier!

Thanks for help so for guys really appreciate it

You'll have to do separate bouquets so in Dsayers Custommix blue button to delete file then turn autofectch to no.

Then abm providers change sky uk to your area custom then rescan abm.

Alternatively use channel 202 for E4 sd

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

no sd only hd is not gettable as went 2 years ago lol
Yea I know he's having issues with the HD version on vm along with sky premiere HD. The issue is that he's using my custommix that swaps all dead sky hd channels with vm but there isn't really a way to un swap one channel but he still should get sky sd on 202

i just use 2 lists one for sat other for cable,anybody confirm netid and frequency in use is correct for that location,any attenuators or other strange things fitted to feed?

i just use 2 lists one for sat other for cable,anybody confirm netid and frequency in use is correct for that location,any attenuators or other strange things fitted to feed?

Last edited by a moderator:
Aye SD is fine as said before. Today E4 perfect and sky premier about 80% good.... it must be the demand on Virgin.... just a little annoying that E4 HD is FTA but I can't get it via sky dish :/

E4 HD isn't fta like I said e4 sd for sat is on 202 or use separate bouquets.

Weird I'm fairly sure I can get E4 HD on my sky box upstairs with no viewing card?

What will I need to view the E4 HD service?
The E4 HD service is available on Sky HD channel 136 (channel 202 in Ireland) and Virgin HD channel 145. Sky viewers will need to have a Sky HD box and viewing card, be a subscriber to Sky’s HD pack and have a HD ready TV. Virgin viewers will need to have either a V+ HD Box or a VHD Box and the appropriate subscription package.

Touché!

Just an update... today, both channels perfect.
Yesterday lost Sky 1 to the same issue, now fine.

I can only imagine it's what that guy said about the overload.

Cheers for help anyone who contributed.

Luke

Further info: sky greats is now screwed, sams issue. E4 sky premier fine...
What does this mean Dsayer?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back