H2S - cannot flash images

Milli

Hi,

Recently bought the H2S box and followed instructions for both Sucmnsee and MTPockets images.

I even bought a Cruzer Blade 16gb this morning to eliminate the wrong usb being the cause.

As said - i've followed the instructions (which are fantastic), but to no avail

Plug USB into rear/front of box, switch on, it starts saying Boot -> FLSH - > Boot -> FLSH and repeats this cycle well into 30 mins

Any help or guidance is appreciated

OK, not a shameless plug, but try this image. It is Open ATV 5.1 base but I know it will automatically flash from power up. It will prove you box is working as it should be and you can then try again with ever image you want to use for your box.

As stephensherm said: copy the zgemma folder to the USB stick, plug it in and switch on.

OpenATV 5.1 WooshBuild v1 - Downloads - TechKings

Finally managed to get it installed with thanks to one of the members - appreciated all the help guys

Wrong image I was using seemingly although downloaded from same section as other images. But sorted now

Wrong image I was using seemingly although downloaded from same section as other images. But sorted now
I had the same issue, my box wouldn't flash Sucmnsee vix backup so giving the fact my box already said it was on OpenAtv 5.1 I downloaded WooshBuilds image and it's flashed perfectly! Now i just need to figure out how to add the Newcamd line and install TSMedia plugins

I also have the same problem with Sucmnsee vix backup. I have used x3 different USB,s. I noticed when I downloaded the Zip file it did not have a separate zgemma file only a rar file. The box does not go into FLSH mode just boots up. I have been trying for past x2 evenings. I have done alot of reading but must be missing something. I have a Zgemma H1 cable only set up came with OpenAtv 5.1 pre installed. Currently doing Low Level Formatting usb at moment which is going to take time so I can try again. I must be missing something and will try the WooshBuilds Image if it fails again. Any ideas all help welcome thanks

I will give it a go tomorrow, still formatting usb, thanks for taking the time

---------- Post Merged at 09:54 PM ----------

I will try it out tomorrow, is it fine for Zgemma H1 or just 2 as I only have access to cable. Thanks

Come on guys - Zgemma Star 2S H1 and H2 are different hardware to the Zgemma H. series so need different backup images as need different drivers.....

Forgive my ignorance - only new to openbox scene (3 days total now), and learning each day.

Apologies gazbo, just popped a reply up and missed you had put you have a H1, just presumed H2s as that was what the forum section was.

Hope you get it sorted soon bud

No worries pal - download section is combined for all zgemmas...I'd have preferred it the other way around cause all info is the same on any zgemma...but the backups are specific to fist / 2nd gen boxes....

Yeah - that's where I had went wrong as just assumed the most popular downloads were the correct ones. But yeah seperate sections for each model (although pain in backside to set up for all boxes) would be a saviour for folks new to the scene.

Has anyone got the USB File for the Sucmnsee vix backup? ZGemma H.2.S - struggling to flash as it only seems to have as Rar file available.

Back