have i bricked my box

satt1888

unplugged box last night ,puged it in this mornin now all i get is the "cloud ibox 111" logo then the sly hd blue sreen with vix flashing logo top left hand corner :beg:

just re-flash the vix image. i dont think it is bricked as you would not get the spinning vix sign. go back to your original image.

cheers mike but as i think i hav over stepped the mark with this box , how would i do this do u mean from my image back-up ? i created 1 of them yesterday & saved it to my pc

no download a new image and start again. if it is bricked you normally do not get as far as the spinning vix sign.

cheers m8 will hav a look in threads on how to

---------- Post Merged at 10:57 AM ----------

ermmmm any chance of what to do list m8

---------- Post Merged at 11:00 AM ----------

atm im downloading openvix appollo26 & bootloader ibox3 from cloud ibox3

ok , got my box up n running , & have recieved my gift but i dont know how to set out the info in notepad to edit my CCcam file ?

---------- Post Merged at 11:44 AM ----------

or does the ibox 3 have a MGCAMD PLUG SETUP

Hi m8 tyvm for the help , ok I have got upto installing the mg_cfg file into the var/keys , but I can't find the newcamd
list ?

Hi m8 tyvm for the help , ok I have got upto installing the mg_cfg file into the var/keys , but I can't find the newcamd
list ?

Its in the original download rar file mike posted

---------- Post Merged at 05:53 PM ----------

Is it a cline or nline ur using? Just to be sure? :)

and has he set it up now?memory gone low and my brain lol

unplugging box is not good as epg and autobouqets cannot work properly if setup.

Last edited:
curious if you had usb setup for epg and swap file?

After being told by you guys so often at the start about this im convinced its why boxs are stopping. I know they just need reflashed but so much easier to spend 3 or 4 pounds on a decent usb and have them never brick.

did you listen???????? use these for epg small and compact and wont fall out 8gb

its where epg is going if not using usb =flash? and when full will stop box from booting up.
been there with my vu solo needed reflashing so many times=user error.

Attachments

• laptop and micro usb.jpg
    laptop and micro usb.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
did you listen????????

Course I did :) Every box out there now has a 16-32Gb Kingston g3 or g4 in it lol ( if it hasn't got the hdd ripped out of their old sly+ box. Thats what I and few others use in a CIT enclosure. Workin loverly lol And I love the spare ide drive cables cause im an oul fkr lol )

Last edited:
Back