have i bricked my box

do you need a slap to waken your senses from sleep mode,have you either scanned and received channel list or setup abm to scan to give you channels in bouquets,freesat works so you should see bbc1 etc,sometimes cam needs starting via blue button on softcam setup auto restart and active.

Last edited:
what have you done/not??

ok m8 so i hav installed openvix appollo28 image & followed mikes guide + mgcam1.35a (says working) done the bouquet search ect , so it picked up almost 1000 chns bouquets are all in place for my region (scotland west) i think i have all files in their places , i have edited cam file with my N-line details (this is where im sure it aint workin) dunno what im doin wrong as i said in previous post the details i got from my gift supplier in email wer set out in the format i would have used for my previous skybox f3s, so not sure im putting in details properly here :whacko:

forgot to say i can watch terrestrial tv ie bbc,itv ect

i know the N-line is working as i hav used it with skybox

Last edited:
Mate how are you editing the file to put your n line in. I use FileZilla, once cccam file is located right click to edit, put n line info in then save. This us his I done mine.

Back