Help cannot get any channels after scanning on A780

just--in

Hi, I cannot get any channels after scanning on A780. Probably did a mistake by updating software online.Could someone help please? I paid an early contribution couple of days back. Thanks

I assume the OP meant he paid to be a "TK supporter".

As Alan said, you don't pay anything to KV.

Check everything is connected first, ie feed is in, Ethernet too. If still nothing, check on the VM status page to see if you have any outages in your area.

Depending also where you are, you might have more than 1 network you can connect to in your area, so make sure you have the correct one too.

Thanks vuguy1, I don`t I am supporter or not, but I donated £10/- which I presume that it will support me for a year. I checked and done all possible. still nothing works. Please help!

what date does your firmware show? and as you know after every update/flash you factory reset and rescan your provider and net id from main coaxial feed.

On System Information it shows 16/08/2013. flushed/factory reset/ scanned still no channels. was trying update 21/01/2015, system not loading.

Last edited:
your firmware is out of date,that will need updating first but getting no channels on a scan could be wrong provider scanned or wrong net id or service cut off.

I am still baffled by the contribution..! Are you sure your box is a kryptview A780.. As NEVER had to pay after box outlay... Ever.. No one in here has anyway... I bet my Yama R6 on it..! And can you get beeb and ITV etc..?

some members with the tk logo under their name helped this forum in running costs=yamaha r6 for sale

Updated software to 20/01/2015, yet no channels. Rescanned all channels appeared but only free channels could be viewed, rescanned all disappeared.

Last edited:
Yes, I did factory reset and rescaned from coaxial main feed. I believe I have the correct net ID and net provider. (NTL) 1 NTL 00006 579.000 6.887
2. 00006 803.000 6.887

Last edited:
how come 2 sets of numbers,did you get that off a providers box to be 100% correct,getting full list of channels sounds like lan cable not working.

If i scan network, I get seven sets of numbers out of these two are in included. I deleted all channels/networks/reset factory settings/ done all possible, yet while scanning it says ALREADY EXISTS..............................did it again as per the instruction on here, still the same

Your box hasn't factory reset properly, sometimes they do that.

Factory reset then reboot the box before doing anything else.

Back