Help cannot get any channels after scanning on A780

What have you tried ?

We are trying to help but we need something to go on
the info has got to come from you otherwise we may as well just try and guess the answer

Kid,please check p mesage if it is correct if not let me know, if you need any more info from vm box please ask,

anybody else got a vm box to post what their first line of info is please,forgot to ask just-in is his box cable? as i dont live in uk so dont know hence why posting info on forum others may know what it is.

no pm.

update people netid 6 thinking more info is needed or does someone know?

Last edited:
Right lads.. First I will find out from rajraj in here what net I'd he uses as he is Swindon and what provider he is on.. It may not be correct but its a start.. Secondly.. Just-in... When you scan for the channels the tp progress bar should be moving along.. What is the number at the end.. It will be 1/1 or 1/8 or 1/11 or 1/49 (Eileen special that one) or 1/56 or 59 or even 72..? If you have 1/49 or above then you on your correct provider but net I'd may be different.. And lots of "already exists" mean factory default not over writing previous scans.. And you never told me do you get beeb and ITV etc..? PS also have a Ted "special" agent in Swindon as well but she is a posh one..850 HD and all that..! So will also get her provider and net I'd..! Ted.... And bees you have to send cacti Euros bro.. Our English pound is about as much use over there as a Greek cheque book in Greece..!! Lol
And did you update with null modem cable method..? (Back to you again now just-in) If yes.. Did you get"flash burning" and the dash line racing around the kV display.. And did it say.."download success"..?

Just-in.. I have been informed today...Ntl and your net I'd is 6.. Or 00006.. For Swindon..! Do a factory default and then try that and let us know what number on the tp list..1/56 is what we are looking for.. Ted.. And are you getting beeb or ITV as if you have no sub with vermin they may have given your line to someone else...!

Right so 1/8.. Is the wrong provider..so make a note of which one you used..do a factory default and then try another network provider.. You won't be chorus.. Unless your in northern Ireland..!! Ted

Hi Ted, Tried all on auto scan, getting the same few channels mentioned earlier .Manual scan for each provider FAILS. by the way while scanning I connect to the laptop. hope I am doing it right.

HI Ted/cactikid/bees, Guys ,I appreciate your efforts in solving this, thank you so much, well, I presume while scanning for TP/channels we have to connect the box via live coxiable feed plus the computer. Is that correct?

Last edited:
Back