How do I avoid being scammed/hacked?

Getting the app that only asks for un/pw I see a lot these days. I will use either. Preferred to use the whole Xtream code login but, sometimes it just wont happen.
I have a few apps I use myself and the 2 custom ones I own only use the un/pw. The others ask for URLs.

The main reason I prefer apps without panels is mainly to avoid any other middleman between me and the server I am choosing to use.

Getting the app that only asks for un/pw I see a lot these days. I will use either. Preferred to use the whole Xtream code login but, sometimes it just wont happen.
I have a few apps I use myself and the 2 custom ones I own only use the un/pw. The others ask for URLs.

The main reason I prefer apps without panels is mainly to avoid any other middleman between me and the server I am choosing to use.
Just host them yourself

I suspect it’s via an editor type of website. Apparently multiple sellers use it (not intentioally but it also confuses the buyer into thinking the sellers are all selling the same service despite the somewhat obvious channel line up, content, etc.)
My point still stands on DNS though as this middleware is doing all the work mentioned above, so DNS is still only resolving 1 or more ip addresses (round-robin) which are all destined for the same place.

Back