How's your Phoenix hd a850 running.

Movistar that is my post on eBay I assume you are in warrington not close enough for me to assist with, I only cover central Scotland Edinburgh Glasgow etc. Sure Borofc can help you out I can't be bothered with hassle of having to deal with couriers etc. Hope you get it sorted.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

I must admit, I stumbled onto this thread not really looking for an HD box, but I've always been hacked off having to scroll through HD channels on my 780. Question is, if I buy one of these boxes today would it have these fixes done as shipped from the factory, or would I need it get it fixed? Ideally I'd just like a drop-in replacement for my 780

Not worthwhile any supplier selling without the fix having been implemented before hand. So high chance it will have been done.

Hi phil, im in manchester, but sent my box to middlsbro to have the mod done, borofc performed the mod with great results, not sure if he's still doing mods but if you send him a private message im sure he will advise, regards.

check first that the fix has or has not been done as its no use posting it if it has been done already.

hi guys does the mod fix the hd channels glitching as borofc said it is for sd channels

Not sure you have worded you question properly but the mod is not specific for any one channel type HD or SD. In my experience the worst channel which was unwatchable was however ss4 and the mod made this watchable without a doubt. I find the HD channels still a bit glitchy at times especially ss1 but this mod is not going to change SS HD issues.

which box should i buy ?

hi all im in bolton nr manchester iv had the a780 for a good while with very little in the way of issues, a friend is asking about getting a box im not sure if you can still get a780 or should he be going for the hd box any advice would be appreciated

boxes are in very short supply,in this day and age would you still choose a black and white tv over a colour tv? once you see hd your hooked and if tv is 3d hell yes lol

hi my box as had the mod done but all the hd channels glitch like mad is there any other way to stop this like a attenuator thanks

---------- Post Merged at 08:11 PM ----------

have other people got the same problem with hd channels thanks

Back