How's your Phoenix hd a850 running.

do your bbc and ch4 glitch also if you remove the lan it should not make any difference,there were reports of glitching and kv looking into it.

My HD channels are pretty bad at the minute mate so you're not alone.

I've had the mod done too.

North Lanarkshire area no issues reported so maybe a server issue?

---------- Post Merged at 07:23 PM ----------

do your bbc and ch4 glitch also if you remove the lan it should not make any difference,there were reports of glitching and kv looking into it.

You need the lan connected to receive all of the HD channels even bbc & ch4.

hi biglad65 did it improve your sd channels and has it made your hd channels worse

---------- Post Merged at 10:02 PM ----------

i have no mod on mine and it only glitches every now and than somethimes it can be over an hour before a glitch can put up with that

hi i bought the box with it already done so dont know, on hd its every minute or so on sd some channels not at all others say every 20min can live with that

are you sure it has been done sounds like who ever done it has mucked it up as i said mine is not done and id fine most of the time, if i where you i would get it looked at try borofc

Just got a A850 box running SV 1.02.06 and all the channels seem to be constantly glitching, i'm on virmin with a Cisco linksys router.

hi you are on the latest software ask vm for a new router that might be your problem i have the super hub and mine is fine hardly ever glitches

Hi Biglad, mines been done, hd channels are running tonight without a single glitch, but sometimes the hd channels can be a bit glitchy, its a bit hit and miss, as usual check all your connections, turn off your modem, router or hub and leave it for about 30 seconds before switching it back on, when im not using the box i will normally turn it to standby and switch it off at the back & when i turn the box back on, i find that it will run fine.

most important are you on correct net id?how did you check to get yours,and how have you got box setup to router?

Back