IPTV not working with VPN

hamzah316

Hi basically my supplier says vpn is not compatible with iptv I've also tried it and it dont work what's the issue and is there anyway around this?

Depending on your VPN provider and the app or VPN router try to change VPN country closest to yours. Best VPN country tested is Netherlands

Just turn vpn off and reboot device and will work some server guys will think it's a shared line when trying to connect via vpn

But without vpn that is quite risky ain't it?

There's never been an end user of iptv prosecuted for copyright infringement. Most iptv users have s vpn for the simple reason that if their isp blocks the streams, switching on a vpn will allow them to watch again. If your current iptv works fine without a vpn then there's no reason to be changing mid-subscription just so you can hide behind a vpn.

Most providers don't require a VPN. However, they will not guarantee certain streams such as 3pm kick offs and PPV.

My personal view is you should a VPN if your isp works out you are streaming certain services they may throttle your speeds.

Some suppliers block VPN access on their portal using firewall rule blocking, even banning lines if they repeat offend trying to connect with a VPN.

There are some very valid reasons why suppliers don't like them. Users shouldn't need a VPN. I have never been throttled for video streaming and my useage is pretty high.

Back