Iptv with vpn

Make sure all known isp blockers are switched off. It makes a difference! The block only affects the provider server not the individuals. If you are having problems but your provider says it works at their end then you need to look at your setup.
I was in contact with my supplier and that's who told me to change DNS to Google I've got videos on my phone through whattsapp it working at his end today watching man utd game my set up is on ipab with username and password and changed to Google all came off but all my sports channels was affected not kids or movies

Make sure all known isp blockers are switched off. It makes a difference! The block only affects the provider server not the individuals. If you are having problems but your provider says it works at their end then you need to look at your setup.
How do you do that turn them all off

well all channels came back on when i tried it at the end of the stoke-arsenal game. the test will be when the newcastle game kick off today to see if it stays on
If you dont turn your box off at night the dns will be same but if you dont turn box off the dns will stay same

Back