ipvanish on zgemma

need help setting up my ipvanish account on zgemma .. anybody got any guides on this ?
If your interface is wooshbuild there is a plugin add digitibit v.p.n easily You can select ip vanish enter your password and user name follow instructions and you will be good go

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Hi happy new year to one and all
Sorry to but in but I wonder if you can help me.
Have installed the wooshbuild build 7 and I think it's great
The only thing I can't understand is the vpn easy add.
I have downloaded wooshbuild easy add vpn and followed the instructions
I am on ipvanish.
Have enters all the user name and password and the red in the blue circle turns green and is working.
But when I go to go back to the main screen and push the red button to exit, the screen then shows.
that the green has turned back to the red in the blue circle indecateing that is is off.
Or is the vpn working in the background
Would be grateful for any help
Thanks and regards
Ian

Hi happy new year to one and all
Sorry to but in but I wonder if you can help me.
Have installed the wooshbuild build 7 and I think it's great
The only thing I can't understand is the vpn easy add.
I have downloaded wooshbuild easy add vpn and followed the instructions
I am on ipvanish.
Have enters all the user name and password and the red in the blue circle turns green and is working.
But when I go to go back to the main screen and push the red button to exit, the screen then shows.
that the green has turned back to the red in the blue circle indecateing that is is off.
Or is the vpn working in the background
Would be grateful for any help
Thanks and regards
Ian
If the indicator is green your v.p.n is connected What you can do.is green button >green button extensions download the plugin e2 speed test Check your internet speed if it is reduced your v.p.n is connected

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

There is a problem with the page that you first select it isnt saving the settings
Woosh knows about it so it should soon be sorted

With that said it still works. The easiest way to check for now is blue button > network > network services > open vpn
If its showing green then its running.
Another way to check is to download the e2speedtest from the plugins. It will then run a test and show the country you are connected to

Hi
Thanks for the info have downloaded that speed test
Have closed the vpn add on page and ran the speed test it comes up with testing IPVanish (//.&&&.££.::)
The down speed is slower and the same with the up speed
So I would say it was working which is great well done wooshbuild they are the tops
Thanks for your help and best regards
Ian

Back