Is it worth getting a KRYPTVIEW?

Bigmik.. on your normal vermin box i think its.. Home...Settings..Tech stuff...and on the top line there is either a 5 digit number next to "network id" on the page or may be a single digit...(make a note of it) and once you start loading up your KV box.. and you put in your network provider (ex c&w, n*l etc) the next page will ask for your net id..(area code) and thats when you look for your number on the left( if single digit i think you just put in a few 000's and use that..

Yes elcid i have chanced it and brought a couple from fleabay for 130 ish inc post but brand new 150 all day from a reputable dealer..with bonus of a warranty..!!

Bigmik.. on your normal vermin box i think its.. Home...Settings..Tech stuff...and on the top line there is either a 5 digit number next to "network id" on the page or may be a single digit...(make a note of it) and once you start loading up your KV box.. and you put in your network provider (ex c&w, n*l etc) the next page will ask for your net id..(area code) and thats when you look for your number on the left( if single digit i think you just put in a few 000's and use that..

have you not told him yet it wont work:beg:lol

Nice one cactikid i forgot about that one..! ps would you get bt sport/espn on a slybox f3 ?

---------- Post Merged at 09:49 PM ----------

oh it will work alright as long as they follow our steps they cant go wrong..haha

have you not told him yet it wont work:beg:lol

do you mean me?

and dont bother buying a 750 and iconnect second hand as they wont be up to the job;)

Eh? Won't be up to what job?

Still using an A750 & iConnect here. Don't seem to be having any more problems than anyone with an A780.

I connect is a sepearte box that provides a lan port to connect to the internet as the a750 model does not have a lan port on the box.

Back