Is KV down In your area?

princewmk

I try to flash the damn thing but still scrambled so I am in Staffordshire can you guys tel me if KV is down in your area??

I did but few still scrambled. ..like sky 1 n 2 including the Factual. ..i can still get the sport ones though

Was up for the game but straight down afterwards in Belfast area, fair play to them the game had no problems at all.

same here in gateshead about an hour ago ive noticed true christmas movie channel also not sure if thats just come or if its been on a while

All good in Essex.. But had a very long.. "Scram or no vid" yesterday afternoon for about five minutes... Which in kV terms is more like half an hour..!! Just watched regular show and "death sandwich".. (Check out the shorts and haircut).

Just been given a box by a mate at work as he has a cloud ibox that I have set up for him and the channels have been on and off all afternoon in Cheshire No SS5 though bit gutted as I was hoping to watch City in the CL tonight lol. Will have to stick with the Raspberry Pi for now :grin:

gateshead the channels came on solid this morning but this afternoon its on/off like a yoyo also they may have changed the way the service status is used by none virmin customers the postcode was how i used to check but this afternoon when i entered the postcode it came back telling me there was no virgin service at this address

spice2013 are you in gateshead using a phoenix 850 by any chance as looking for net id info for someone.?

everything sweet here in sheffield even got ss need back many many thanks to the KV team for sorting and help &advice given on this site as always we must give them time to sort cheers lads

NetId - 40969 m8ty im running kv.a780 its really bad up this end all night off/on with long periods between coming back on longest i counted was around 30mins with lots of shorts times when just a black screen is there like the channels coming on hangs and then off again.

forgot to say the other side of gateshead heading towards teeside netid is 00010 Teesside

Last edited:
he got his hd 850 working again as he lost his net id,and the first tp listed on providers box is ....the first tp 57100 6952 qam 64 is not listed on kv box .
he entered those details and autoscanned and his net id came back(y)
gateshead also.

Back