Is KV down In your area?

m8 i had to tv at all this morning, i done a factory reset scanned all channels showed up but still message saying encrypted turned on my konig powered up the tv box and the channels FINGERS CROSSED have been solid nothing interfearing at all 2 hrs of tv channel surfing and watching without any problems

The last 3 days mine have been on and off. Was off for most of Sunday. Yesterday afternoon it stopped and started working in the evening. I'm in Essex.

We know you have your job to do kV team but its Malaysian moto gp race this weekend and the doctor is on top form.! Once I have watched the race...only then can you continue your technical attributes..! Thanks

no his issue was he did a factory reset and lost his net id,few places having issues but have they checked its a vm problem??

Ted your right shy boys get nothing

---------- Post Merged at 09:14 AM ----------

no his issue was he did a factory reset and lost his net id,few places having issues but have they checked its a vm problem??

I got to say m8 ive had no problems bringing up the ID having said that though that side of the scanning was very slow yesturday when i scanned prior to moving onto the main channel scan it took about 9mins just to run through the tp's and NETID scan.
the virmin part seems to be locked i tried to add my postcode to check for service status and any errors there may be and i live in the main street into the town center the street if not the longest is close to being and i kept getting message saying the postecode you entered does not have any virmin services listed.

ok just tried the service status again and today it worked..
"You might find that you are not able to watch some channels on your Virgin TV or TiVo® service at the moment."
thats an error on services using postcode due to be fixed at..

• Estimated Fix time : 03:50AM Thursday 23 October
    well im not bothering with the tv today that errors not been fixed at this time anyone in the gateshead area my netid is in this thread check your service status.

Last edited:
just little update in the gateshead area no service issues reported all previous issues have been fixed but the channels are still on and off will bve nice when we see some posts saying their channels are back on properly

well this morning the box was just unwatchable on/off this evening however ive just watched 4 programs 2 movies without 1 glitch,jump,crackle or interfearance of any kind i wont tempt fate but this is the best time length ive got since the box needed an update nice to whoever is apart of making that happen

Back