Kryptview a780 alternative???

Bullcross

Hello
had a kryptview a780 for a few years now an it's been a good box but looks like it's gone off for good maybe? I'm not really clued up with these cable boxes but I did manage to flash the a780 when I first got it but it was years ago
so the question is what now what do you guys use now? I've no idea what to buy next
thanks in advance

As I said I have no idea about these boxes now
how do the work? Where do u buy from? How much? Do they work same as the a780?

not many users of dm boxes here most are enigma2 and vix image,clones can have issues if there are 3 models from 3 sources and you dont know what/where/how to use image.

Still no wiser lol same old forum shite no one tells u owt

What you wanting someone to pay for your box put firmware on it then a line , go to the cable section and do a bit of reading then ask questions

That's what I mean why can't someone just tell u sommet when u ask it's always go look on whatever page an read if someone asked me a question an I could help them then I would but when u don't no exactly what your doing its always a **** about to get the answers u want

No one wants to sell a box with line etc as it leads to all sorts of trouble bullcross... So you need to specify exactly what you want or want help with.. eg a sub or no sub(kv).. If your not computer savy.. You need to pm one of the cable regulars in here and ask them nicely if they can set the box up for you..Just tell it as it is ..The time you take effing about if your a newbie/novice..is just wasting viewing time..But its all on trust..remember that always.. Send them the money for a box (zgemma H1.. love it) is a good start.. The money for a line.. a usb stick for epg..cheap one will do.. and cover postage..and a little drink for their time but you may find they wont ask for money as its not a business so less chance of five-o getting involved.. haha.. I asked in here and for roughly 160 it was all done.. delivered to my door.. i just had to scan on my net id and all sorted... I am useless with images and vix and editing line details etc but there are people in here who have that expertise and with the right approach its always do able... We only say to research in forum as everyone wants different things.. some want to record and some dont.. some want subs free..others dont want scram or no vid (the current situation in kv land..Mine is on.but is a zgemma H1 with a yearly sub...Thanks Mr M..you know who you are.. HD still doing it bees..)And yes i sent my cash to someone in here and they did it all and no problems.. Up the hammers..!!

If they were as easy as flashing a 780.. then i would do them all day long.. And i know my way round a 780 or few..! null modem king..!

if I got a miraclebox would it just be a plug in and the channels come on again or do I have to get something done to it first ?

Back