Kryptview a780 alternative???

I've only just started using the fire stick so still finding my feet with it, so far so good but I'm sure there is a lot more I can do to get better quality but I need to play around with it and ask a few questions to people already using one. Any tips gratefully received Running out

I've only just started using the fire stick so still finding my feet with it, so far so good but I'm sure there is a lot more I can do to get better quality but I need to play around with it and ask a few questions to people already using one. Any tips gratefully received Running out

Www.seo-michael.co.uk , is great site to get some hints and to get some builds on

hi
I have just bought a Miraclebox Mini+ as recommended on this forum, Ive managed to get the normal channels up and running but no HD channels, no sports or movie channels at all, can anyone help and guide me to the next step please, I am new to this, thanks

Wouldn't normally give advise to a bluenose except for Lukaku to stay on side lol

But you need to put a line in your box

Post a request here

and have a read here

but what if bluenose has a sat tuner no hd movies or sports?maybe poster got wrong box and posted in wrong section?until posters say they have correct model i never expect simple things lol

thanks bees & cacti kid, on cable just come off kv box, just trying to get my sport & movies back on,,

---------- Post Merged at 10:34 PM ----------

We all wish Rom could stay onside, thanks matelol

---------- Post Merged at 10:36 PM ----------

the box i have is a miraclebox mini+ hybrid is that the one you recommend bees? ta

bees... you seem to be the knowledge on Mini+, where would I find a good tutorial for how to set one up (simple if poss), mine has arrived and I have a mate coming round tomoz to help me with it as I'm not tech minded. I've looked in most posts and pages on here but can't seem to find it, Many Thanks

bees... you seem to be the knowledge on Mini+, where would I find a good tutorial for how to set one up (simple if poss), mine has arrived and I have a mate coming round tomoz to help me with it as I'm not tech minded. I've looked in most posts and pages on here but can't seem to find it, Many Thanks

whats the minimum size usb required? i think thinking of using an old 256mb one, will that do?

where would I find a good tutorial for how to set one up

Follow the links in post #44

It's for a "combo" cable and sat box, so just miss out the sat parts

@rudeboy, bloody hell !!! 256mb !!! how old is that !!! go and buy one for a fiver you cheap skate lol

Last edited:
Thanks bees for all your help, info spot on I have got all channels, Just have no sound on my brand new Panasonic tv. I have tried 3 hdmi leads but still no sound. The audio works ok on my Tv with my vm box and DVD player. If I use audio cables to DVD player the sound works on the home cinema system fine.

double check the volume isnt down to mute on the box, also press the audio button to select the other options to see if that makes any difference.

everything as it should be, still no sound on both my Panasonic TVs, tried it on my sons toshiba tv & lg tvs sound on both working fine on hdmi, I just think it's not compatable with Panasonic

So are you saying if you hook the box up to an LG it works fine
and a hook it up to a Toshiba it works fine.

But not your Panasonic ?

Could it be you need to set the box to "Multi" or "60 Hz" in the A/V menu instead of 50Hz

or check through your TV's audio settings.

Just setting up mini+ anyone got an idea of where I will find my network id for vm

---------- Post Merged at 04:25 PM ----------

How do I configure mgcamd to my mini+, thanks

Cacti, I'm trying to follow the thread but having problems as not tech minded, in FileZilla it will not connect without a password and it says in thread to leave that blank

---------- Post Merged at 05:46 PM ----------

Bees, you have set the mini up are you available for a chat, not sure if that's allowed/ok

@ tomsared

I would suggest you start your own thread, that way answers will be directed
directly at you. Members will post on this thread and you won't have a clue if it's directed at you or another
members comment.

It will be much quicker that way.

Anyway, go to menu - information - network note down your boxes ip address

The guide is correct, it has been tried and tested many times now, you don't need a password (y)

Then use that in filezilla, root, blank, 21 quick connect

I'm off for a pint in about 20 mins so you better get your finger out lol

Back