Kryptview a780 alternative???

Have a read here

KV use a similar type of set up but your subs where included with the price of the box.

All other boxes are sold as a box and sub separately

Follow the link in post#24

There is no "best box" just different boxes for different budgets (y)

I wouldn't buy a Zgemma though lol

Follow the link in post#24

There is no "best box" just different boxes for different budgets (y)

I wouldn't buy a Zgemma though lol

The cheapest good box is without doubt the zgemma. Of course there are more expensive boxes that do the job, but for a person on a budget this box cannot be beaten.

You say "I wouldn't buy a Zgemma though lol" why would this be? this strikes me as odd are you perhaps selling another box? I'd advise anyone looking for a box to read up on the subject. You will be hard pushed to find anyone other than this "expert" dissing the box.

---------- Post Merged at 03:54 PM ----------

Zgemma is the best box out there for Cable. I have done a load of them and they are great. Get yourself sorted with a top S and your away. Far better than Kryptview and it's HD. Let me know if you need any help.

stop day dreaming you know its not lol

Name another box in this price range that's better? I have worked with every type of cable box and I can assure you for the price this is the best. As I say above there are other more expensive boxes that do the job well.

You will be hard pushed to find anyone other than this "expert" dissing the box.

Miracle mini+ is better, it has genuine support from Vix and comes with a 2 year guarantee.

It is the same price as a Zgemma H.2H

The reason I wouldn't buy a Zgemma is because it is by the same makers of the Cloud Ibox, they brought out
plenty of different models, all had problems. It is no longer supported.

As soon as that was binned they brought out the Zgemma, how many different models are out now ?
See a pattern ?

The Zgemma section is the busiest section on this forum with people posting problems

They use a Modded Vix image, which isn't supported by the writers of the original image.

I'd advise anyone looking for a box to read up on the subject.
lol

I suggest you should read more (y)

Ohh !! forgot to mention I don't sell boxes lol

Last edited:
These miracle mini+ can we just add connections to them with flash fxp for example, just like Zgemma?
My reason for asking is I have a Zgemma which I'm not to keen on and if I can source another box which is easy to install connections to I'm thinking of changing boxes, any idea of price?

All Advice Welcome,

I suppose I am in the same boat as many on here, having had many years service with KV 0n VM. (TK helped me set up that system :) ) but I cant help thinking that I am battling with old technology.

I have looked through various "box threads" and narrowed my selection down to two, the miracle box mini and the VU+Solo SE i am inclined towards the VU system on the strength of twice as fast a processor. (is this really relevant?)

MY supplier of choice is "world of satellite"as they are a long established expert company in this field.

Am I missing anything?

What are the various Image files I can have installed and their pros and cons?

most use vix image as it does what it says work.faster processor means more grunt/power to run things when ordinary boxes get the spinning image [ stress ].
i dont sell anything but setting one up for a mate miraclebox for sat i was very impressed in speed of things done even epg was very fast.
there is no problem if you wish to start for a cheaper model and 6months later go for a better one " buy cheap pay thrice " comes to mind its the quality that works better and buying good quality should last for many many years.
people ask whats best out there and told but buy zgemmas.how many have moved on to better boxes?

VU boxes are generally acknowledged as the leading top end box. They are well established and have a good track record.

They are also expensive. If you have the money I wouldn't put you off buying one, but now there are some very good
boxes at a cheaper price out there. I tend to go for mid range boxes, say about £150, they have pretty much all of the
functions of a top end box but are a bit slower.Everyone has different budgets and requirements.

It's been said many times, "you get what you pay for"

The processor speed effects the speed of switching channels and the EPG mainly, once the box has been set up.

Just to add my two pence here, I've very recently bought a miracle box mini from W.o.S and was very impressed with their service. And the box itself has proven very good (running a vix image) - got it setup for virmin within an hour or so.. I'd recommend

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just to add my two pence here, I've very recently bought a miracle box mini from W.o.S and was very impressed with their service. And the box itself has proven very good (running a vix image) - got it setup for virmin within an hour or so.. I'd recommend

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

researching and listening to quality that counts.(y)

Speaking to someone at work today who says his box went down at same time as kv but has been back up and running for more than a week. Asked him what he was using and he says it's a now TV box. Anyone on here know what he's talking about? Says he gets all channels free and can watch 3pm games live on a Saturday.

Speaking to someone at work today who says his box went down at same time as kv but has been back up and running for more than a week. Asked him what he was using and he says it's a now TV box. Anyone on here know what he's talking about? Says he gets all channels free and can watch 3pm games live on a Saturday.

Not FREE ! ...... It's a sub box .....

Can't post a link because of my low post count, but just Google "Now TV Box" and you will see you need a 2 day pass costing £24.99 just to watch sport !!! .... LoL

Last edited:
While KV has been down and waiting for mini+ to arrive, I have been using a tv fire stick, it is a bit hit and miss and quality is not always the best but you can get all live sport even the 3pm games, all films and pretty much anything else that is on stream

hi guys had kv for about 5 years so well remember the raid and blackout!! I am wondering which route is best for me, I just want a box for watching football and the very occasional movie. I have a Vermin sub for watching tv daily?

Miracle box or zgemma H1 for cable.. Had a zgemma since july last year.. no glitching/ no problems.. auto update..all the channels in HD..(Not quite the dark side for me(sat..!) but in HD and a sub..Had to happen one day bees..!! .. and about to get a miracle box tomor ready to plug and play via a scan only..result..not quite null cable level and bin file..haha..( just got to ask the right people..nicely...and they will do all the hard work for you.. Up the hammers.and still got my 780 just in case as back up..it will come back on..we all have off days and server may just be over worked..like us..!!.Banging out free tv for all these years and not charging jack.. Hats off to kv and their team i would say.. They have saved us all ££££'s so sit tight..no arguing..and you will just have to talk to the family more..!! ) Ted. Ps thought christmas had gone yet my youngest says heelys are still in the shops in size six at the toy entertainer.AND can get next day delivery if I hurry up... Internet downside.... can also give too much unwanted information..haha..!!

Not FREE ! ...... It's a sub box .....

Can't post a link because of my low post count, but just Google "Now TV Box" and you will see you need a 2 day pass costing £24.99 just to watch sport !!! .... LoL

Really , you need to do a bit more research , before coming out with a statement like that

---------- Post Merged at 06:41 PM ----------

While KV has been down and waiting for mini+ to arrive, I have been using a tv fire stick, it is a bit hit and miss and quality is not always the best but you can get all live sport even the 3pm games, all films and pretty much anything else that is on stream

Get the right stuff on the firestick movies are in perfect hd , and as for streams last year I noticed some of the quality streams you get are almost as good good as the HD on my sat , and cable box !

Back