latest a780 4.5.04 bug fix.

Good info, that makes sense, the one that worked for me had a shorter user id and password than th ones that didnt. think thats it cactikid, sweet,

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

not sure that's true.
I've had five tests and three worked.
The two that didn't had short p/w and u/n, the 3 that did had long ones ABCDE12345

a mod on another forum got a shorter user id that fitted and it worked after he added details.

is box not limited to 9 entries?

Carnt be that then, sounded a match with my experience, may sound stupid, but what about area to area, signal strength etc., wen i turn channel to a sub one sometimes it will have the scramble sighn up for about 10-20seconds before connecting, i assume its probably the line, but thought it was worth mentioning

Mines four for one that works, and the two that didnt was 10 and 7

Last edited:
Hello cactikid am new to site but you and few of the ppl have helped me out before by reading your posts, this time I tried everything, I had my kv a 780 for 5 yr but it don't let me Sw update or no channels at all will come on now apart 1 -5 am a bit ignorant to computers so I don't know what you'd mean by flashing a Line etc. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi Everybody!

Can someone help me out updated my A780 the other day to 4.5.04 but just basic channels working and not all of them and updated again next two days to 4.5.07 that’s two updates in 3 days but still the same not a lot of channels working not messed about with the newcamd yet.

Last edited:
With the new firmware it's a freeview box until you enter your line details. If your line details are there you may have to enter username and pw again. Try switching box off via switch on back . As I had issue after update .

Back