latest a780 4.5.04 bug fix.

cactikid

VIP Member
for ted who had the w issue is now fixed in above update-online works also.

new online or downloads update fix for the 780 having the base image on box.

Hiya, still avin probs installing line, tryed 2 test lines, one supplier said that his newcamd lines works fine on kryptview boxes, iv tryed putting in ip address in server also line tryed lines server info, i type the deskey straight without spacing it, im stuck now, oh and also updated to 4.5.04, still no joy, any help would be greatly appreciated

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

Hi type it in exactly how it's given with caps . Make sure you got active on. It should change to connected.

Hi matt, cheers for reply, tryed with caps, still no joy, does the deskey supposed to show up with spaces on screen, bcoz wen i input it i dont put spaces, its doin my head lol

deskey not show the numbers on any sat or cable box on tv screen.

forgot to add i got a test line that also did not work as it was mixed up so your info on x could be z or whatever,could that be possible for kv users?

Last edited:
I have tryed swapping that info around on both lines i tryd, to no avail, i have no probs inserting lines on other boxes, but this is crazy lol, but no doubt it will be sumink completely stupid and easy to sort out,

ok and presume you line is for correct country,and coaxial is in correct port if given a choice?

All sorted! Just was givin another line and for some reason it connected straight away, go figure, anyways thanks cactikid for helping and everyone else that helpd, blinding site blinding peeps

All sorted! Just was givin another line and for some reason it connected straight away, go figure, anyways thanks cactikid for helping and everyone else that helpd, blinding site blinding peeps

Hi Mickyj
I've now tried to lines and still no difference can you recommend a line

was there much of a difference in what both lines looked like?,connected straight away is a good sign hopefully now you can watch tv now lol.

Hiya, no, no difference, even had the same address on top line as one of the others, even same port number, different password and user, but different suppliers, but this one worked, he did say that alot of suppliers are not equipped for kryptview boxes, i am finding it a tad glitchy on some channels, funny enough its the ones that used to glitch on kryptview servers, but main ones we all love and want are all sweet, i might try another in near future but for now im chuffed to have cable back in bedroom,

I just done both online updates before trying line, didnt make a difference on the ones that didnt work, but this one did, like i said in last post, the one im with now says its mainly because alot of servers are not equipped for kryptview, u just gota keep trying others, preferably the ones that are already supplying to kryptview boxes, and fingers crossed,

what gets me is why kv dont work on cable servers if using nline,it should work on any cable box that supplies an nline and using mg or newcamd info.

Thats what i thought, but someone just pm me saying after reading my post they tryed further lines and it connected on ther 3rd test line, i havnt got a clue why kryptview is different to any other boxes that accepts nlines, could it be the firmware they put out there, i dont know, maybe there might be further updates to come to open the box up more for regular lines, hope it does change, because it limits us to what suppliers to use, and thers no visual differences in line info either, so hope it gets easier, it happened on my 3rd test line aswell so not too many to try i suppose

Hiya, no, no difference, even had the same address on top line as one of the others, even same port number, different password and user,

Was the ones that worked in ABCDE12345 format? - 10 digits long?

The ones that didn't work were shortened, EG: abc or 123?

had another thought on this do cable providers only do one side of support like 6887 only and poster lives in a different location say 6952 and does not connect?

Hiya, i had one with caps mixed with numbers on the u.id, and one just with just lowercase letters in p.word and u.id, both didnt work, but the one that did work, the only difference i could see was the u.id and p.word wer shorter than the ones that didnt work, my provider asked me wat firmware i had before providing line, dont know if that helpd, the unusual thing is also i referred these peeps to someone else that was having probs, and luckily they got connected with someone else but they said they tryd the one im with, with no luck, so its baffled me.

Well that's blown my hypothesis outta the water then :damn: I've only been able to connect to servers with the ten digit caps u/n & p/w, none of the shortened ones have worked

Lol, i myself went over the two lines that didnt work over the one that did, and i can not realy see any difference, especially with one of them having the same ip.s and same port.n to the one that worked. Proper baffled

Back