Lost all gift channels

QBO12345

Hi guys received my box no more than a week ago with 24 month gift and it was working fine till today when the channel I was watching just went black and so do all the others except for fta channels so I rebooted and reset router incase that was the problem but no luck. Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys received my box no more than a week ago with 24 month gift and it was working fine till today when the channel I was watching just went black and so do all the others except for fta channels so I rebooted and reset router incase that was the problem but no luck. Any ideas?

Did you get your gift from ebay/amazon? 24 month gifts preloaded onto the box have been known to be risky.

Can you contact the person who runs the server? Check if they are aware of any issues.

Run a network test if all ok , restart Softcams if that fails you know its your gift Being honest your gift will not last 24 months

This is where your going to have problems buying boxes with gifts isn't a good idea if you brought the box and gift separately and set it up your self you'd have a better idea of how the box works I hope you didn't pay too much for it.

Try and see if your still getting a Internet connection menu, information, network and see if you have a green light underneath network

Got it off eBay for £140 the guy I bought it from is a bit tricky to get hold of which is why I'm asking you guys. I just checked my network and it is green.

Have you restarted cam in softcam/Ci I know how you feel I brought a skybox f5s for £130 with a one year gift for it to last 5 months
Looking at your profile you've been a member here since January didn't you see various posts about people buying gifts from eBay for them to only last 3months

Last edited:
It depends on how your box has been setup try menu, setup, softcam/Ci, softcam manager you should have a tick on one of the cams go to the one that has and press yellow to restart

If none are ticked you'll have to do it via ts panel

There isn't a softcam manager so I'm guessing I'll have to do it through ts panel?

You can try do you know what line your using nline or cline. Press portal, ts panel softcams restart your cam

Last edited:
Have you tried restating it as posted in previous post Press portal, ts panel softcams restart your cam

---------- Post Merged at 03:06 PM ----------

Try restarting it does it have an option for cccam sorry I'm not familiar with using cams in ts panel

It does sound like it's gone try to get in touch with the person you got it from while waiting post a request in here http://www.techkings.org/general-sa...e-pay-server-request-only-october-2015-a.html ask for sky UK nline give it a day for your supplier to get in touch and by then you will have received a thew recommendations go with the one that has been recommended the most when you have chosen the one you want ask them for a test line sent sent in newcamd it will be easier to transfer to box. Reflash box with one of the backups from here and follow the guide to set it up

Just spoke to the buyer he says I've done something to the box because there is no softcam manager anymore so my gift has been wiped of and he won't go any further to fix the problem basically. So looks like I'll be getting a new gift then

Your details may still be on there ftp usr/keys newcamd.list right click view folder you should see details CWS = your server details if there there transfer it to pc if not go to etc ccam and check that once you have your line backed up reflash with an image from here and follow guide to setup they have softcam manager installed all you have to do is is transfer your line and replace with the one that's setup.
Have you left a review if not give him a bad one

Back