Lost all gift channels

It depends on how your box has been setup try menu, setup, softcam/Ci, softcam manager you should have a tick on one of the cams go to the one that has and press yellow to restart

If none are ticked you'll have to do it via ts panel

Backed up my cam info but not sure how to flash I have never done it before and wouldn't like to mess it up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't understand why it won't show the usb did u set it to fat32 try to restart your pc and check if it shows I haven't had to format mine

Have a look at my other post with the idiot guide using sucmnsee latest backup
just formatted my usb via low level format,took over 2 hours but now my pc isnt showing the usb so how can i transfer the flash to it?
low level format, set my box up using fat32 normal format. Not sure why this is added. Nonsense in my opinion but someone may be able to explain as mines worked first time with no issues!

cant format it to fat32 because my pc is no longer discovering it.Did i really need to low level format it in the first place? as it was already formatted to fat 32.i think its not discovering it because low level format wipes all the software off.although it is showing up in the low level format programme which is odd but that doesnt help and it makes a sound when i insert it but nothing shows under "my pc"

cant format it to fat32 because my pc is no longer discovering it.Did i really need to low level format it in the first place? as it was already formatted to fat 32.i think its not discovering it because low level format wipes all the software off.although it is showing up in the low level format programme which is odd but that doesnt help and it makes a sound when i insert it but nothing shows under "my pc"
Just save time Matt, use another

Done exactly what it said but only showing in device manager now and not "my pc " this is my only usb

yeah thats a scam if ive ever seen one. the box retails at £70 and a line roughly £25 for 12 months. Works out cheaper to do it yourself and you will get more reliable servers here than a cornershop cowboy.

yeah thats a scam if ive ever seen one. the box retails at £70 and a line roughly £25 for 12 months. Works out cheaper to do it yourself and you will get more reliable servers here than a cornershop cowboy.
I would have to say that £25 is on the cheap side for quality but then you buy what you buy!

Well to tell the truth I've tried expensive lines and cheaper lines The expensive 1 was crap compared to the 1 for £20 So it doesn't work all the time

Well to tell the truth I've tried expensive lines and cheaper lines The expensive 1 was crap compared to the 1 for £20 So it doesn't work all the time

Aha, but then its all about the quality yeah?

The quality was crap on the expensive line if I was to say to someone test your lines when live football is on and see what line is like makes more sense just because the line is expensive does not make it good I'm very happy with the server i use there a quite a few people on the site who are also very happy

not having much luck here guys just transferred the flash image to usb and it seems my zgemma didnt pick my usb up i followed all the steps from the idiots guide but nothing just googling how to unrar the file as ive never done it before to see if ive done it properly.

Back