Mag 254 warning message

the portal address will point to the ip of the main server.

there are unlikely to be multiple portal addresses.

I contacted my IPTV provider early last night and they replied that they were aware of the problem and were trying to find a solution.......I'm still waiting! and they haven't even sent me a new portal address in the interim. Shame really as otherwise their service was stable.

Infomir I believe can root into any Stalker V5 + and do unspeakable things however if your IPTV guy is saying its the first hes heard then its not that as all his clients would get the message
Is it worth trying to block all ip addresses from accessing the box, in the router firewall apart from the portal ip?.

Glad you got it sorted. Good to know some providers know what they are doing, I just got an all caps reply from my ticket requesting an update from last night, saying these things take time, they are still working on a solution, blah blah. You can almost sense the sobbing and handwringing as their competitors get their clients back up and running in minutes and run rings around them!. I even suggested a URL change as being a solution that worked for others in my reply!. I guess its time to find a new provider.

Last edited:
Glad you got it sorted. Good to know some providers know what they are doing, I just got an all caps reply from my ticket requesting an update from last night, saying these things take time, they are still working on a solution, blah blah. You can almost sense the sobbing and handwringing as their competitors get their clients back up and running in minutes and run rings around them!. I even suggested a URL change as being a solution that worked for others in my reply!. I guess its time to find a new provider.
Hi m8
Are you sorted yet ?
Laserguy100

Hi m8
Are you sorted yet ?
Laserguy100
No, still down and they seem incapable of getting it back online despite being advised of the solution!. Amateur Hour, although I suspect they are a reseller of whoever is getting blocked. Fortunately I do have a back up which isn't affected.....yet!.

No, still down and they seem incapable of getting it back online despite being advised of the solution!. Amateur Hour, although I suspect they are a reseller of whoever is getting blocked. Fortunately I do have a back up which isn't affected.....yet!.

That's a shame. Np doubt most suppliers are resellers. Glad your back up is working.
Good Luck

This was taken from FB. Any truth to it???

***PLEASE READ***

*******IF YOU DONT HAVE A MAG BOX THIS MEANS NOTHING TO YOU ALL OTHER DEVICES ARE FINE*******

TO ALL THOSE WHO USE MAGBOX OR SELL MAGBOXES, ETC PLEASE READ. A NEW WAY OF BLOCKING SERVICES HAS COME TO OUR ATTENTION.

Infomir who produce official mag boxes have started blocking Service providers.
WE are NOT YET on the BLOCK LIST.
However. Its only a matter of TIME. Stay away from magboxes. Stick to Android / use STB EMU it is only on official MAG BOXES where this way of blocking is possible. We can provide new DNS our end but if they start blocking IP's its going to become CAT & MOUSE.

Just stay away from mags. If you have a mag already... be prepared that at some point we may be added to the list.
Just putting it out there as a warning, so it does not come as a shock.

This was taken from FB. Any truth to it???

***PLEASE READ***

*******IF YOU DONT HAVE A MAG BOX THIS MEANS NOTHING TO YOU ALL OTHER DEVICES ARE FINE*******

TO ALL THOSE WHO USE MAGBOX OR SELL MAGBOXES, ETC PLEASE READ. A NEW WAY OF BLOCKING SERVICES HAS COME TO OUR ATTENTION.

Infomir who produce official mag boxes have started blocking Service providers.
WE are NOT YET on the BLOCK LIST.
However. Its only a matter of TIME. Stay away from magboxes. Stick to Android / use STB EMU it is only on official MAG BOXES where this way of blocking is possible. We can provide new DNS our end but if they start blocking IP's its going to become CAT & MOUSE.

Just stay away from mags. If you have a mag already... be prepared that at some point we may be added to the list.
Just putting it out there as a warning, so it does not come as a shock.
http://www.techkings.org/posts/922122/

Something similar happened to sat services a while ago with dns service,a new one was added and service resumed so maybe its wait and see yet again.

How long ago did sat servers get hit with their dns blocked and released a new supplied one and worked?

It seems a bit odd to me that Infomir would block Service providers as people would stop buying their boxes and thats not a very wise business move is it . They provide boxes that run illegal services so why would they block them.Makes no sense to me.

Legal obligation???
Sounds more like greedy providers binning off all their paid up mag users under the premise they've been blocked.
You can bet they'll still be accepting new mag customers the day after only to repeat the same thing again once theyve got the money

Back