Mikey B OpenAtv 6.1 Support Thread

was working for me I gave it a quick spin earlier and seemed fine :)

Hi Mikey, IPTV player is not working. It lets you in to pick a movie then just hangs on 'Opening please wait'. I think you have been getting mixed up with xtream when answering previous poster. If I could get iptv player going your build would be perfect...

Hi Mikey, IPTV player is not working. It lets you in to pick a movie then just hangs on 'Opening please wait'. I think you have been getting mixed up with xtream when answering previous poster. If I could get iptv player going your build would be perfect...

I will look further into this mate and update you :)

As @bakerman has said try update in iptv player its self an update was pushe out today i think that should sort it :)

i installed his image on 4 boxes today and i have got the iptv player working on all of them,use the settings update in the iptv player to update everything and tick the box to disable or delete dead feeds worked for me everytime

Yes in iptv you press menu and select option 2 IPTV download Manager and it will show you new version ok to install then after its done it will reboot your box :)

Ive just done all this and now getting an error saying...'there is no codec that can handle the streams type'. code 6.

Also where is the box to disable dead feeds?

I deleted the IPTV player file from user/lib/engima2/python/plugin/extension and replaced it with a known good one from my sucmsee image. rebooted box and tried again.

Lets me open the films and plays for a few seconds then stops.

Hi mike, I’ve flashed box, managed to get my line working ok, just can’t get any epg, tried epg importer but get nothing, I press blue button for sources, then press Rytec general xmltv, then select new channels, fan, Rytec itv xmltv, and miscellaneous, save them then pres yellow for manual but get nothing at all, any idea. Cheers

Top image and thank-you for all your hard work! I am but a rookie with these boxes but understand how much time and effort is required to produce a finished image that other can use. BIG THANKS!

Hi mike, I’ve flashed box, managed to get my line working ok, just can’t get any epg, tried epg importer but get nothing, I press blue button for sources, then press Rytec general xmltv, then select new channels, fan, Rytec itv xmltv, and miscellaneous, save them then pres yellow for manual but get nothing at all, any idea. Cheers

For epg press green got to EPGimporter change to enable set a time for it to refresh like 7:00 or something then go scroll down to import after booting up and change to always... scroll to bottom load long description up to x days and change 5 to 7.. press blue = sources go to bottom of list you will see Rytec UK Sat/Virgin XMLTV press ok the list will expand press ok button on all 6 so they are green ticked
uk/Ireland-freesat (xz)
uk/Ireland-Fta (xz)
uk/Ireland-international (xz)
uk/Ireland-Sky 1 (live on sat) (xz)
uk/Ireland-Sky 2 (Dead on sat) (xz)
uk/Ireland-sorts/movies (xz)

save press green to save again go back EPGimpoter and press yellow button = manual it will sart importing epg give it about 10 mins to imort all

Back