Mikey B OpenAtv 6.1 Support Thread

I've just noticed that the volume up down doesn't change the volume unless you go down to zero which mutes the sound, I do get the volume graphic though
Anyway to fix this ?

I've just noticed that the volume up down doesn't change the volume unless you go down to zero which mutes the sound, I do get the volume graphic though
Anyway to fix this ?

weird I don't have that problem at all or ever experienced it, is your tv volume 100%? they aint no fix because they aint a problem.... Please chack your set up :LOL:

they is only 1 Main bug on this image.... pressing on customise in usage & gui settings crashes box, I have fixed this and it will be implemented in a new update :)

Re the volume issue. Switch box off. Remove hdmi and reseat back in tightly. Should fix the issue.

Can anyone tell me if they have actually watched a film on iptv playe. If so can you tell me what all your settings are set to?

weird I don't have that problem at all or ever experienced it, is your tv volume 100%? they aint no fix because they aint a problem.... Please chack your set up :LOL:

I've tried a new HDMI cable and checked my setup but still having the volume issues. Strangely enough the volume can be adjusted on some channels but on others the volume up/down does nothing.
It's not a major issue tbh as I can always use my tv remote.
Thanks for all your work on the build MikeyB

Yeah.
I'm getting the odd bits here and there.
I had the same issue mate, if you go to the top of this page theres a tutorial off mickeyb regarding epg settings just follow it and you should get all epg info it worked for me. Great image and info by the way so top marks to the man for creating it.

i am trying to flash zgemma h2...all i am getting when usb is in the back is flash nothing else any ideas ????

Take it you are sorted bud?

The image is meant to "flash" you should see it changing from usb (a second or so) to flash and then leave it for 5-10 minutes. The box should then reboot and will be updated with the new image which you can then proceed to finalise set up.

If for any reason it aint happening I would be minded to d/load the image again just in case the first one was corrupted for any reason and just send to usb, put it in back of the box power off and on and let it do its thing.

Good luck.

Take it you are sorted bud?

The image is meant to "flash" you should see it changing from usb (a second or so) to flash and then leave it for 5-10 minutes. The box should then reboot and will be updated with the new image which you can then proceed to finalise set up.

If for any reason it aint happening I would be minded to d/load the image again just in case the first one was corrupted for any reason and just send to usb, put it in back of the box power off and on and let it do its thing.

Good luck.
got it flash with another usb stick !

Is there another way of putting the picons on without having to connect to laptop, can i download them somewhere? cheers.

Back