Motorised dish Ireland

afterburn

Anyone know who would supply and install one of these systems in Ireland ? What cost would you be looking at? Thanks!

supply and fit triax dish and motor and 2 rooms for single feeds,i still have octo feed from 28.2 and 3 feeds from 13.0.
3 irish to check out ,zintek,satworld and tv trade.

you can 1 master to control the dish and 3 slaves viewing on that sat only until motor moves ,then viewing on that one.
i use a protek on the master with 12 sats listed.

Last edited:
supply and fit triax dish and motor and 2 rooms for single feeds,i still have octo feed from 28.2 and 3 feeds from 13.0.
3 irish to check out ,zintek,satworld and tv trade.

you can 1 master to control the dish and 3 slaves viewing on that sat only until motor moves ,then viewing on that one.
i use a protek on the master with 12 sats listed.

Geek!!!

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk 2

if i was a geek i would have mentioned my wave torridal dish with twin lnbs

View attachment 12031

The block of wood bottom right that the last lnb is secured to takes the professional look off the project! would it be a huge job to take it on myself? If I were to put in a 2 metre square base concrete would it need to be laser level? and the pole the same?.

You posted a photo of your set up before , Pure geek - but highly impressive.

Great set-up if you are a satellite geek, but if you just want a motorised set-up then get a 1m dish armed with a single quad lnb and a simple diseqc h-h motor plus a pole and obviously a receiver. Easy to set up and will give access to plenty of channels. Everything you need can be obtained via flea bay or ads. I previously posted a "howto" guide to basic set-up. If you want to expand and become a Cacti-disciple later on then you know whose door to knock on.
Reaper.

Back