Movie channels missing on Kryptview

As Bees says (RRS..!!) null modem cable method is the easiest and most straight forward method.Take your KV box to work when purchased with your null modem cable(not from maplins.!!)and you can do it all there and then bring your box home,update it over the internet... and ... sod it..(look on Youtu and tap in " how to flash a KV A780".. sorry HT) and you got it step by step bro.. ps if you have a sub box you will need the net id from it so you are scanning the right area...The networks may vary but when scanning if your on the wrong one your TP list will be low..1/1, 8/8 or 11/11... Euph1967 has the right idea 58/58 for his area but net id possibly wrong as no movie channels but got all the others...
It sounds right involved but seriously its ok and plenty of help in here..but if that null modem cable is not correct... don't bother..!!
Thanks for that ted whats the best null modem to get and are those on ebay any good..Thanks Rrs

Lincsat nick nacks Rrs... about £3 all in and its the Correct one. null modem cable. (cant guarantee fleabay wont sell you a RS232 cable which you dont want as you will get "download not requested" when trying to flash the box...speaking from experience.!! ) i send everyone to lincsat for null cable and all have flashed boxes successfully.. so if it aint broke... !

Not A KV fault,is your VM sub box working,if not it's an area fault

---------- Post Merged at 08:28 PM ----------

Thanks for that ted whats the best null modem to get and are those on ebay any good..Thanks Rrs

Your maybe lucky older software may already be installed,Press Menu- Installation- Software Update.

I'm in brum and lost all my channels was working ok Sunday i was watching the footy but not watching it now:beg: give them back.

I'm in brum and lost all my channels was working ok Sunday i was watching the footy but not watching it now:beg: give them back.

Have you also checked your cable providers website ?? also does your box need a firmware update ?? check this also with your remote !!

Ok only problem is eileen it cant be on for some and not others dont work like that 1 has it all have it so either vermin problem that has not been posted, did you check to see if there was an update for your box with the remote ??

---------- Post Merged at 09:21 PM ----------

Looks like its Oxford preston and B/ham having problems are you getting FTA channels eileen ?

Not checked website yet but box saying software updated.

---------- Post Merged at 09:34 PM ----------

Website says good service.

as boxt has said if the broadband has problem then so will boxes,bookmark a link to to vm website so you will have it saved as you will be using it many more times to come

just switched box back on, it went straight to menu, so done tp search , got 48/49, which i always get, apart from one time i got 50 but that was when i just got it, anyway after auto search it's bck on now, so dont know what caused the problem, as its had been going fine till 8pm, then off 2 hrs now back on, 11/11/12 s82 q86, just happy its back on

just switched box back on, it went straight to menu, so done tp search , got 48/49, which i always get, apart from one time i got 50 but that was when i just got it, anyway after auto search it's bck on now, so dont know what caused the problem, as its had been going fine till 8pm, then off 2 hrs now back on, 11/11/12 s82 q86, just happy its back on

did you look at the link i posted vermin had a problem at 20:15 pm major fault.

@jd16091967 // major BB and ADSL problem to me would mean areas effected by outages so Preston / B/ham / Oxford where main areas effected !!

Eileen you need to get hold of Mr Branson/tennant/bolt and tell them to give a decent signal for once in the oxford area...Haha

Back