My starview is STILL NOT back on 10/11/12.

Status
Not open for further replies.
has starview got new site

You said you looked on starview forum , this has been down for weeks
were did you look ?

is there a new starview site is so someone pm me or post it.
am i right did someone have a pm from the kiddy saying they were changing there name to something like freeview ?

Last edited:
is there a new starview site is so someone pm me or post it.
am i right did someone have a pm from the kiddy saying they were changing there name to something like freeview ?

Not to my knowledge mate, they cant get the site they have to work.

I see they are back up and running for how long who knows, i have also seen some posts by jake saying the channels will be back soon lol that must be the only word they know, or next week, asap who knows what goes on in theses peoples minds, defo not customers. lol

or mayb some knobs just want to attack the site when it is up and running...

What a plonker if you are thinking that, so its everyone else fault boxes are not working, activation are not done there website is down again lol your pi33ing up a wall there m8, if they cant get it right what can i say, but dont come on and say its knobs attacking the site when you dont have a clue yourself what is going on, unless you are part of starview.................... Are you ??? lol

< - - - - -Added to post - - - - - >

Looks like their website is down again ROFL

Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later. lol

Web Server at mystarview.com

Can't you all see your flogging a dead horse!. It was up for about 2-3 hours and once again it's gone.

They need to throw some money at a decent server and concentrate purely on getting the channels back up before taking anymore money off people but no, there more bothered about getting payment sorted "worldpay".

Surely people have the common sense with only so many channels working and such a massive amount of downtime it's time to jump ships and be done with these cowboys!.

What a plonker if you are thinking that, so its everyone else fault boxes are not working, activation are not done there website is down again lol your pi33ing up a wall there m8, if they cant get it right what can i say, but dont come on and say its knobs attacking the site when you dont have a clue yourself what is going on, unless you are part of starview.................... Are you ??? lol

Looks like their website is down again ROFL

Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later. lol

Web Server at mystarview.com

LOL..No mate not a plonker just saying and why not.. its a possibility.. and no am not part of the svt lol

Can't you all see your flogging a dead horse!. It was up for about 2-3 hours and once again it's gone.

They need to throw some money at a decent server and concentrate purely on getting the channels back up before taking anymore money off people but no, there more bothered about getting payment sorted "worldpay".

Surely people have the common sense with only so many channels working and such a massive amount of downtime it's time to jump ships and be done with these cowboys!.
didnt the same happen the other week lead people in to thinking o website is back up and running fed some cock and bull story then bang the website goes AWOL again i smell a very big rat again ermmm

LOL..No mate not a plonker just saying and why not.. its a possibility.. and no am not part of the svt lol

your living in a dreamworld m8 thats for sure lol cowboy builders would be more their style lol

didnt the same happen the other week lead people in to thinking o website is back up and running fed some cock and bull story then bang the website goes AWOL again i smell a very big rat again ermmm

Its called leading your customers into a false sense of security, get the website up and working for a few hours, get some cash in and whalla !! site down and more funds in, this is better than the lone ranger lol

your living in a dreamworld m8 thats for sure lol cowboy builders would be more their style lol

Its called leading their customers into a false sense of security, get the website up and working for a few hours, get some cash in and whalla !! site down and more funds in, this is better than the lone ranger lol
maybe we should contact cowboy builders

i suppose people could always write into Watchdog for the next series then Ann will send people out to investigate Kiddy and Co maybe they be hiding under a rock or a bush lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back