My starview is STILL NOT back on 10/11/12.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went on that website and it wouldnt let me register because it wanted me to pay £25 or £45 for subs before i could register

Not guna connect 03 boxes ffs what next they taking piss now may aswell shut while thing down and be done with instead of taking pee

my box has been updated to mat 25 but theres no good channels on ive got the sports but no movies or kids

< - - - - -Added to post - - - - - >

may and no movies

Close server down and be done with not many channels on anyways no clear info they cant even give a straight answer when asked a question

no but a couple off turkish blokes in boro ROFL

< - - - - -Added to post - - - - - >

everything you get on sly m8 loads off channels hd ones brilliant boxs are plug and play just putting the dish up the hard part and thats easy

Please keep this on topic. All other discussions should be kept in their appropriate areas of the forum.

starview is crap end of chat if u ask about whats going on sv website wilo shuts the chat down if u ask jake he just says they r workin on it........... yea right lmao we all got scammed if im honest with myself

i paid direct bank transfer last tuesday, ive got a kryptview aswell but the past few days its been on and off and glitching alot
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah are you having a laugh m8? you paid your subs a week ago?? some people are so gullible. Here if you send me 2 grand il send you a personalised letter from the real santa clause! swear to god it will be with you asap once payment received thx

signed:
snow white & the 7 dwarfs... Yeh that's right bitch we know santa!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back