My starview is STILL NOT back on 10/11/12.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quickie ive got 3 starview 7 boxes and none had expired so they are still on and 2 of them were due up end of november.Just looked on starview official update forum and someone had said their expiry date had changed.Ive just checked my boxes and all now have jun 2013 expiry dates.If anyone still has starviews that have any activation time left on them have a little look to see if your expiry date has changed.Not too sure if the date will be honoured but its worth a look.

activations

Just a quickie ive got 3 starview 7 boxes and none had expired so they are still on and 2 of them were due up end of november.Just looked on starview official update forum and someone had said their expiry date had changed.Ive just checked my boxes and all now have jun 2013 expiry dates.If anyone still has starviews that have any activation time left on them have a little look to see if your expiry date has changed.Not too sure if the date will be honoured but its worth a look.

nad aint it people who.havent paid get put on free people who have paid still waiting on activations

Hello,I noticed that the other day on mine, my original expiry date was august 2013 but when I checked it the other day it's now June 2013? Don't know what they are playing at but Im giving up and finding an alternative

Last edited:
nad aint it people who.havent paid get put on free people who have paid still waiting on activations

I was only putting on information that i had found out from my boxes.I feel sorry for all that are waiting for activations and hope all get on now as they have been waiting far too long already.I would not pay another penny to starview for the way everyone has been treated.

We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your
favour.

We were able to recover 25.00 GBP, and this amount has been credited to
you. Please allow 5 working days for this adjustment to be posted.

If you are due any additional funds, we will make our best effort to
recover the balance from the seller.

If the seller's account has insufficient funds to complete the refund owed
to you, please be assured that we will take appropriate action against the
seller's account, which may include limitation of the seller's account
privileges.

Just got this back from paypal..thought i'd share it with you guys

I do hope they give everyone an extra 6 month gratis.In reality They could put expiry dates in 2019,whether they honour it and they're still around in 6 months time though is another thing....The truth is out there! (y)

Last edited:
I dont know about a extra 6 month my box has just gone off has any others gone off since 830pm
i am glad i have ordered a a780 should have it tuesday with a bit of luck

I dont know about a extra 6 month my box has just gone off has any others gone off since 830pm
i am glad i have ordered a a780 should have it tuesday with a bit of luck

seems alot if not all are not connected here's hoping they are putting on activations and channels fingers crossed

Sv forum

You said you looked on starview forum , this has been down for weeks
were did you look ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back