New 11/08/2014 sucmnsee Backup ibox 2+ modded Vix Apollo022

Ok up and running now with most plugins installed tried tsmedia but a lot of streams dont seem to work. Cheers sucmnsee read alot of your posts on here and been a great help cheers
Chris

tsmedia is VERY hit and miss unfortunately.
But make sure its up to dat so to to tools and check version.

Last edited:
If I install and configure CrossEPG to be stored on a usb pen, the EPG is lost after each reboot. Any ideas?

i have flashed this image on my new clouv ibox 2+ and after a while some of the remote buttons stop responding with box till i switch it off and turn in back on again. any one else experience this before, im new to this box and i have used a nbox 5800sx for a long time so im use to flashing and adding the plugins ok. cant figure out it cause the remote issue.

i have flashed this image on my new clouv ibox 2+ and after a while some of the remote buttons stop responding with box till i switch it off and turn in back on again. any one else experience this before, im new to this box and i have used a nbox 5800sx for a long time so im use to flashing and adding the plugins ok. cant figure out it cause the remote issue.

Use the search facility in this forum mate -if i remember correctly Sucmnsee posted advice on remotes not working -may have been in Oct sometime, but that's all i can remember to be honest

Uv an old bootloader.
Imho my advice is run 29/5/14 bootloader and vix 022. Both are available in downloads section here

Cloud Ibox - Downloads - TechKings

When I flash this image the box gets past boot screen ok and then the normal loading takes place (with VIX spinning etc), but after the four dots appear on the box and VIX stops spinning the VIX image just stays on screen and no channels come on automatically. I have to type in a channel no to get past the VIX screen. Anyone else have this issue or a fix?

Sorry dude havnt come across this one.

But a fix may be.
Type a channel number.
press ↑ or ↓.
Menu
set as startup service. From then on this should be ur startup channel.

Hi, I'm using this image since the new Ibox 2 Plus boxes seem to be different all of a sudden (prior to this I used jenseneverest backup of open atv which ran great but this won't work anymore). The image is great but I'm just wondering the best way to install picons ? I've tried manually installing rats picon updater which seems to work but then gets an error - is there any manual way to have the 'picons' plugin installed or have rats picons updater working ? Thanks again for a great and stable backup guys.

Thanks for this, hoping i can regain the use of my box again !

---------- Post Merged at 02:15 PM ----------

Once i have download access lol !

Back