New 11/08/2014 sucmnsee Backup ibox 2+ modded Vix Apollo022

Who can tell me where to get Cloud Ibox 2+ Image Backups after the date 29.05.2014 with integrated cccam/oscam ?
Thank you

Vix apollo 022 with 29/5/14 bootloader should fix the boot issue.
only time ive seen it happen then is when the tv is off and box rebooted. Like a power cut. Tv boots to standby and box tries to boot. But cant. So if u have tv on and at correct source (ie hdmi1/2 etc ) it shouldnt happen. And it will only happen on 5-10% of tvs anyway. Its obviously some error with hdmi check on boot for box.

Who can tell me where to get Cloud Ibox 2+ Image Backups after the date 29.05.2014 with integrated cccam/oscam ?
Thank you

Any image can have cccam added in few seconds from download plugins or tspanel or download the ipk. Make sure its he ipk in dls here as others on other forums are named identically but do not work.

What image do u want to run and ill tell u best way to install quickly?

Hi All,

My supplier only has the Cloud Ibox 2 Mini Limited Editions in so I have ordered a couple. They have the latest bootloader on, the 751mhz? I usually just flash from the sucmnsee vix image in this thread but if I do it on this box would I brick it?

When I do a full backup of my cloud ibox 2 plus does that back up and restore the boot loader also?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
hold off flashing as different models can have different images!backup is the image you dont/cant backup the loader as its the base for newer images.

The new version known as SE uses different firmware and bootloader so do not flash the old images (looks like the front display works on vix with SE boxes)

Thanks for the info, will just have to get one the way I want it and just backup and restore to other mini boxes. Shame as this image look great, just like sly

Its easy to do the sky bit. Just got 3x this morning but will be cpl days before I set up. Hopefully can use plugin to backup but dunno yet

---------- Post Merged at 01:47 AM ----------

But yes dont use any bootloader/image 2+ on the 2+se. Diff boxs.

The standard plugins installed by ipk should still be ok.

Has anyone loaded this image and suffered the dreaded boot issue? I would love to find an image that doesn't suffer from it.

Yes, happened to me, had to go back as far as the 002 image to get it to boot.

Strange thing tho i was using the Apollo 041 with no problems for two months until it stuck on boot one morning

ps. anyone got a TS Media panel that works???

Or is there an alternative?

hi i have bricked my cloud ibox 2 plus and stuck in boot mode would vix helpme i am new to this site and the cloud box have got open pli back on but cant get ts panel on

Just again for anyone the reason this boot stick happens is most frequently:
Power is cut to both tv and box (plug/elec running out/power cut).
Power comes on and box reboots. But tv does standby. box cant boot to lc-c because of hdmi communication missing.
Only on certain setups (tv/hhdmi cable).

Back