New a750 update

BoxT

VIP Member
Guys there is also a new update available for the A750 boxes for people that have the older model, so both boxes have updates to be done, update your box factory default your box after that then a new scan on your correct provider, not forgetting to get your correct Net Id from your subbed box.

hi boxt was wondering if you could help me, ive got the a750 but no i connector, where could i get one or is there anything else i could do, thanks

Hi box tWhere can i find the update download for the a750 with icon as mine has gone down just today :( i did an sw update on it and now most channels..system info date is 25/05/2013 .. So not sure if thats correct as some channels are working but mostly scrambled... Switched router off done all fixes but no joy
Any advice please?
Thanks lisa x

without an iconnector the 750 is a door stop,dont think you will find one know, other option go for the 780.
.................................................................................................................................................

lisa when you updated the box did you factory reset and rescan from main feed and then reboot if needed box modem router and iconn.no playing with your dell now ;)

Hey cactikid :)
yep done it all.. It was my hubby that did the update the dozey sod .. All was working fine till he did that .. And nooo aint touched my dell.. She is safetly under the bed again gathering dust untill i need her :)
thanks lisa x

hi boxt was wondering if you could help me, ive got the a750 but no i connector, where could i get one or is there anything else i could do, thanks

I would very much doubt you will get an iconnect for that box at this point, you could try ring topsat.co.uk and see would they have one, you could be lucky.

Hi box tWhere can i find the update download for the a750 with icon as mine has gone down just today :( i did an sw update on it and now most channels..system info date is 25/05/2013 .. So not sure if thats correct as some channels are working but mostly scrambled... Switched router off done all fixes but no joy
Any advice please?
Thanks lisa x

Lisa do what the kid has said factory default the box new scan on your correct provider and then reboot all then you should be good to go.

a750 issue

hi,

im having the same problem as lisa.
got a a750, firmware dated 25/5/13 - pv 4.1.07

did a factory reset, scanned new channels. same problem - getting scrambled or no signal on all pay tv channels.

there is a problem with the i connector - its seems to be rebooting or rather scanning for internet connectivity. as the 4 lights will come on one by one, then go off and repeat.

Has anyone else who has a a750, can confirm their channels are working please?

yes, i rebooted box, i connector and modem router at same time for 1 min.

cactikid, are you using a a750 ?

as told a million and 1 posts ago no one is told what changes it does,someone said new s1rver and box is quicker??

Tried allsorts still no joy :( plenty of signal on channels but all scrambled! Same update details as rdv48 and sim problem tho my lights are all on .. Driving me nutzzz :/ you had any joy rv?
Lisa x

Back