New a750 update

Ok guys need an answer to this question what was the date of the last firmware on your Box ?? and did you ever update the module on it own by any chance ??

ok i am going to give you a link to the loader and the file JUST for the iconnect, you need to just flash the iconn only same was as the box with the null modem cable let me know if that works, you did reboot the modem router and the box and iconn did you ??

yes lisa still no joy

---------- Post Merged at 10:51 PM ----------

yes box i have 2 boxes both i cons doing the same

Yes mine works though a few channels not working.. Bio been 1 and its one of my faves but not moaning ... Welll just a little ;) ... I am woman haha and thats what we do best

lisa x

yep well that could be one of the ones that is off at the moment so hopefully it will come back glad your sorted now lets see if we can get the other guy sorted now

Stressfull tho cacti .. Im not gonna give up my day job just yet :)
think i will have to invest in something else soon though any suggestions?
Lisa x

Haha thanks for that... But i dont get time to sit... Strange as it may seem with all my tv gadgets i dont watch much tv :/ just at night when i cant sleep ..keeps me iff the streets haha
lisa x

well thats me finally got it working by swapping the lan cable between the router and i con many thanks to all who tried to help

hi am new to this website registered today but it wont let me download the new update.. sayin i need to send messages before i can download or somethin. i have the a750 n the sw update stuck on 99% jus wont budge.

hi am new to this website registered today but it wont let me download the new update.. sayin i need to send messages before i can download or somethin. i have the a750 n the sw update stuck on 99% jus wont budge.

Taken from the forum rules:-

"You will have to post once on the forum so that you have the permission to download, please make sure the post is constructive, posts that are pointless or in the wrong sections just to gain the permission will be removed and so will your post count."

Back