New a750 update

.....someone said new s1rver and box is quicker??

Yet another server replacement - they do seem to be going through them at the moment.

I doubt the box will be quicker as there appears to be no other changes. I'm guessing the "no further support" comments really means no more firmware enhancments or fixes but they will continue to make sure the box can continue to operate 'as is'.

Hey cacti.. Yes i think i have .. And hopefully remember how to do it again.. Im on tech overload at the min.. Got myself a raspberry pi this week too ... Turning into a rite whizz kid ;) haha.. Will try reflashing and let you know how i get on :)
thanks for advice :)
lisa x

Yea i remember :) will i need the redo the icon too do you think? Im gonna kill my fella for updating the stupid ... Haha.. And yea i am the tech queen ;)
lisa x

Lisa just update the box with the older file and then connect up the iconnect to the box, after that i would suggest you reboot both the box and the iconnect, maybe even the router.

I cant remember what date i should have on mine.. Ive reflashed prev date to 26.02.2013 and still the same.. Sooooo stressed right now :(
lisa x

use the new 2013 may file lisa in downloads,750 file for the 750 box,and 780 file for the 780 box,null modem cable time.simple

What date should the file be? I thought you said download the earlier file i had before :/ bit confused now :(
lisa x

---------- Post Merged at 09:21 PM ----------

What date should the file be? I thought you said download the earlier file i had before :/ bit confused now :( or should i get the new one boxt put on tday?
lisa x

lisa its the latest file above in the downloads section the 25th May, also lisa are you using a superhub or a modem and router to connect your box ?? even home plugs ??

Yes Lisa thats the one, ok now the problem is with your superhub as well do you happen to have your old router when they replaced your modem by any chance ??

if you flash that file to your box it should work but because you have a superhub and there is problems with them this could be the reason you are not getting your channels to clear.

no just have the v/m superhub....and all lights are vary ...have c4 plus 1 on now going 1 2 3 4 back to 1 234 and so on ...but all sky chan scrabled ..
lisa x

---------- Post Merged at 10:09 PM ----------

and is the new download the same that was orig on the update that my hubby did..straight through my box? as that was when the problem started ...the 25/5/2013 that was on the sw update?
lisa x

no boxt using a router but at my wits end as i connector sticks on 4 lights then back to 1 light no chanels apart from free ones

Back