New a750 update

hi am new to this website registered today but it wont let me download the new update.. sayin i need to send messages before i can download or somethin. i have the a750 n the sw update stuck on 99% jus wont budge.

Taken from the forum rules:-

"You will have to post once on the forum so that you have the permission to download, please make sure the post is constructive, posts that are pointless or in the wrong sections just to gain the permission will be removed and so will your post count."

hey thanks and i have downloaded the software a750 and box is workin perfectly fine thank you guys.. i have had this box bout 3 years now still doin the business thanks..

Hiy folks,really new to all this,ive got a a750 kv box with no channels,never flashed it b4 & don't know where to get the files,can anyone help me PLEASE.

ehhh you got 3 downloads so i presume you got the correct ones to match your box and have read the stickies of what to do.

Every time I tried to download nothing showed up telling me where it was saved to,dont know what I,m doing wrong.

check your downloads to see what you downloaded and open the folder usually shows where you downloaded it 2.

Every time I tried to download nothing showed up telling me where it was saved to,dont know what I,m doing wrong.

If you are using IE9 (or maybe 10), use the "save as..." option & save it somewhere where you can easily find it.

Back