New products - Zgemma H4 and H6

That H4 box sounds appealing - a better layout on the back too which allows for chunkier usb drives which was a problem before.

That never materialised did it at the time - back then, it was listed as quad tuner and not triple tuner.

Just ordered my H5.2S+ from China... well I had to order minimum of 2 so will probably sell one.
The H5.2C has good reports though so should be a good investment.

Just ordered my H5.2S+ from China... well I had to order minimum of 2 so will probably sell one.
The H5.2C has good reports though so should be a good investment.
So how does the h5.2C differ from the h5.2tc?
That's a great price for a triple cable tuner, pity it doesn't have the option to put a 2.5" drive inside the box like the H7 :)
I suppose that's the compromise for paying half the price for the box

The H5.2S+ has 1 sat tuner and 1 sat/cable/terrestrial tuner instead of 1 sat and 2 cable on the H5.2TC.
Specs here: http://zgemma.org/zgemma-h52s-plus.html
The standard H5.2S just has 2 sat tuners.

As far as I can see, the new H6 has one sat tuner and one cable/terrestrial tuner.

I still watch loads more on FTA sat than I do on cable.
I don't do sport and the movies are all 6 months old. The only channel we really watched was Atlantic and that's disappeared into the sunset!

Last edited:
Personally I don't see the point in getting a box with any satellite feeds now if you have a cable connection at home as it's unlikely the new sly encryption will get cracked anytime soon :-)

The H5.2S+ has 1 sat tuner and 1 sat/cable/terrestrial tuner instead of 1 sat and 2 cable on the H5.2C.
Specs here: http://zgemma.org/zgemma-h52s-plus.html
The standard H5.2S just has 2 sat tuners.

As far as I can see, the new H6 has one sat tuner and one cable/terrestrial tuner.

I still watch loads more on FTA sat than I do on cable.
I don't do sport and the movies are all 6 months old. The only channel we really watched was Atlantic and that's disappeared into the sunset!
It's OK, I thought the h52c was a new box, but I assume you mean the H5.2tc as couldn't see anything on the zgemma.org site.
Yea I don't see there being much of a market for the H6, but then the H2H is still popular so I may be wrong.

There are more FTA channels on sat than there are on cable, one springs to mind is the new freesport channel, available on sat and freeview but not on cable.

It's OK, I thought the h52c was a new box, but I assume you mean the H5.2tc as couldn't see anything on the zgemma.org site.
Yea I don't see there being much of a market for the H6, but then the H2H is still popular so I may be wrong.

There are more FTA channels on sat than there are on cable, one springs to mind is the new freesport channel, available on sat and freeview but not on cable.

Sorry, my bad. I've edited it now.
Yes there's loads of free channels on sat that you can't get on cable.
I'm dreading cable going the same way as sat because the Vu+ Uno 4K only has a cable tuner, no terrestrial!
Channels 1 - 5 only in SD... It doesn't bear thinking about!

Personally I don't see the point in getting a box with any satellite feeds now if you have a cable connection at home as it's unlikely the new sly encryption will get cracked anytime soon :)

Some of the satellite fta channels are unstable on cable as on cable - most channels come through the line so I tend to use satellite on my box quite a bit plus it's handy having the extra tuner as the missus records her shows in itv so that tuner can be used for that and it still leaves 2 free tuners :)

Back