New products - Zgemma H4 and H6

I just connected to another cable which has no splitters and comes straight from brown box and it shows the same figures so it's not the splitters etc

Well I've just ordered the H4 Triple Cable Tuner, and will create a build for it when I get the box which should be on Tuesday. £73 off FleaBay which includes £8 delivery which I thought was a barging considering AirSat sell them at trade for 65 dollars...

£73 including delivery sounds bargain me, £50 ($65) + £10 customs @ 20% + £6 ebay fee's and paypal fee's + £8 delivery = £74. even if paying a few quid less for box and customs which is likely it's not a lot of profit.

Edit: Oh forgot to include the cost of delivery from china which they have to pay. Unless they are sending from china in which case you will be liable for import duty

Last edited:
Direct from AirSat For 10pc,it is 63usd/pc.FEDEX is 102usd.Paypal fee is 30usd.so it is 762usd in all and that doesn't include Customs & Tax @ 20% so a good deal me thinks :-)

yes so wonder how they can do it so cheap. obviously buying more brings box cost down and shipping but not drastically, based on your figures thts about about $90/box about £70, plus ebay and paypal fees for the sale to you and shipping to you.

yes so wonder how they can do it so cheap. obviously buying more brings box cost down and shipping but not drastically, based on your figures thts about about $90/box about £70, plus ebay and paypal fees for the sale to you and shipping to you.

I think they were originally £80 + £8 postage, but perhaps the price was lowered just to get rid of them. Strange when they are the only person currently selling these on FleaBay :-) Looking forward to getting it so I can have a play about with it :-)

Pity they're only DVB-C tuners. Would have made an excellent triple tuner FreeView box.

Triple tuner Sattelite boxes would need 3 individual feeds from your dish. I don't think Zgemma would ever make a triple satellite box because of this but I could be wrong...

Triple tuner Sattelite boxes would need 3 individual feeds from your dish. I don't think Zgemma would ever make a triple satellite box because of this but I could be wrong...
I think @Willo3092 means they would be better if they had dvb-c/t2 tuners like the h5.2tc does so if cable dies can still be used as freeview (not freesat) boxes.

I meant it would have been nice to have DVB-T/C tuners to use a normal tv aerial feed.

doh! ... hadn't read Grog's post!

Well I've just ordered the H4 Triple Cable Tuner, and will create a build for it when I get the box which should be on Tuesday. £73 off FleaBay which includes £8 delivery which I thought was a barging considering AirSat sell them at trade for 65 dollars...

Just ordered one of these as well. Was watching it but price drop made me order,. Says delivery by Tuesday so will see.

Yes I get delivery on Tuesday as well so once I've created a fresh build, I will probably do a review, however there isn't a H4 section on the Zgemma formum yet....

Yes I get delivery on Tuesday as well so once I've created a fresh build, I will probably do a review, however there isn't a H4 section on the Zgemma formum yet....

The zgemma section is getting a bit cluttered. I think it should be simplified to;

Zgemma - Satellite receivers (Star-2s, H2.s etc.)
Zgemma - Cable receivers (H4 etc.)
Zgemma - Combo receivers (H5.2tc etc.)

The zgemma section is getting a bit cluttered. I think it should be simplified to;

Zgemma - Satellite receivers (Star-2s, H2.s etc.)
Zgemma - Cable receivers (H4 etc.)
Zgemma - Combo receivers (H5.2tc etc.)

Good Idea I asked for a H4 group to be created but I think your idea is better so there's only 3 x Zgemma Groups :-)

I have looked at the back of the ZGEMMA H5 2TC (image) and it only shows 2 connectors so how can you connect 3 feeds to it? Thanks

Hi, just received the Zgemma H4 that I ordered from FleaBay ( same as adamsm) But before I plug it in to test could someone confirm its NOT a clone as the named bit on the card reader flap is a STICKER not wrote on the flap as it is on my H2.

Adamsm have you had your H4 yet ?

Back