New sucmnsee latest vix backup zgemma - h2s-hs-h2h

When I install image is it easy to in stall cline eg CCcam file to ect by ftp and that's it thanks

what do the instructions say? have you actually tried installing it as its really something you should try to install first before you ask questions about 'what if' etc then if you do have problems come back and ask at that point, assuming you will have followed the instructions to the 'T'

---------- Post Merged at 09:19 AM ----------

Yes pretty much just follow the guide for setting up.
You'll need a usb or hard drive for epg and recordings then a ftp program to connect to box I use filezilla courtesy of Tich

Idiots Guide for adding your line with Filezilla
On your Box Menu > Info> Network > Get your box IP address
Open up Filezilla Host (top left ) Type in IP address Username root Leave others blank Press Quickconnect
Box should then connect to computer Left side computer, Right hand box
For N lines
On right hand side locate usr Double click it Then Keys Double click It You should now see 2 files Mg and Newcamd list On Newcamd list Left click/right click Then click View/Edit ( It may ask you what program you wish to view the file choose Notepad) You will see 1 sample of what your line should look like either edit your line details or Delete up to CWS = (space either side of = )
Copy and past your line Less the N: in its place*
Disconnect from Filezilla By Clicking the X just under bookmarks top of page
Press blue button on remote control >.Softcam Manager Select Mg 1.38 and start cam Restart box (not with GUI)
For C lines*
Instead of usr/keys on box Your line goes Complete with the C in the Ect folder on box and select CCcam and start in Softcam manager and restart box
Hope it helps

But it says something about a zgemma folder? This box is straight from the box
Do I need to do anything else apart from download the firmware and press go?

just how far have you got? as for it being a box straight from the box, that can mean many things. is it from a 'seller' who may already have installed something? is it straight from the manufacturer?

when you say 'it says something about a zgemma folder' - what does? I assume you mean the instructions, have you actually followed them or are you just reading them? you need to follow them FULLY and you will get to where you need to be with a little patience !

The box is off the shelf mate with nothing on it
I've never set one up before
Reason I ask is they are selling usbs on ebay ready to plug in and press go.
I was trying to work out whether it would be easier for me to just buy one, or are the links provided here the same thing

i ftp ed the zip file accross as requested and attempted to restore the image, i got a count down in numbers but the image made another file called image restore. it appeared to do nothing. any ideas?

i ftp ed the zip file accross as requested and attempted to restore the image, i got a count down in numbers but the image made another file called image restore. it appeared to do nothing. any ideas?

all i did was download the sucmnsee file followed the instructions about flashing it then just copied my nline clicked on keys then i think you see a file called newcamd right clicked on it,click open/edit then pasted the nline in the flder discarding everything else in there,file save exit,then it should upload.

i tried the usb update method, it didnt work. i then decided to ftp the image file as per the instructions. this update method appeared to fail. i have both of my lines backed up on my pc desktop. and have no problem with that part of the update.

have you formatted your usb to fat 32,did you put the usb to the back not the front.im only stating the obvious cos its something i would do,miss the obvious.

yes i did and im doing a full format now to try the rear usb method again in case my stick was dodgy. just takes ages. anyone used the ftp method please?

Myars, sounds like you did a backup instead of a restore? Also make sure you do a low level format using something like HDD guru tool here

Also is the folder structure correct ie. zgemma/ h3 (Im flashing onto a zgemma h1) ?

Is the file structure correct in this download? ie. zgemma/ h3 (im trying to flash onto a zgemma h1) or should the flash files be directly in the zgemma folder

---------- Post Merged at 05:52 PM ----------

@myars Make sure you use a low level format tool like hdd guru

Just realised this isnt the correct image for the h1.. just thought id point that out for anyone else who makes same mistake as me

try this View attachment imagebackups.rar unzip it and drag the imageversion folder to desktop place the openzip file in imagebackup folder and right click it in filezilla and upload to ftp to media/hdd
Screenshot (28).jpg
thats all i did with my backup

hi,
got my h2s set up at long last (i think) on openvix with sucmnsee`s skin....just a niggling problem with the clock/time not showing in standby.....
(just blank screen)
i`ve looked in front panel display and tried a few different things but no change,
anyone any idea`s?
thank you.

Does anyone have the micro SD card working in this image yet?

I'd like to know this too. Box is due any day now and I'd like to use VIX, and sucmnsee's seems to be the best image around, but from what I can see the MicroSD only works with ATV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

neither method worked with my h1 , i can only presume that loading sucmnsees previous version has caused a problem with my box. when i loaded the previous image it booted and flashed with no issues, now it wont boot or put an image back on the box from restore. do the two boxes have different restores? or is my usb fixable? thanks for the info but i had no,problem with ftp or uploading the image. strange!

Does anyone have the micro SD card working in this image yet?

I can't get it working on my H2H using vix, it hangs on 50% whilst initialising. Tried a few times when I got the box, given up now unless someone knows a fix?

Edit : can't quite remember if I tried it on open ATV but I might give it a go when I get a minute

Thanks! great backup and excellent instructions.

i know over the updates are not recommended for VIX but its safe to update extensions such as IPTV player etc over the air?

also what extensions are recommended for tv series etc.

thanks

I am having trouble making my cccline work. I have bought 1x 4 testlines from one sight, and also got a 24hr trial from 2 other servers. None of them work! I am a complete noob, but seem to have followed all the insturctions of an OpenATV5.1 tutorial, but nothing. Willl I have better luck if I use your backup?

Back