New sucmnsee latest vix backup zgemma - h2s-hs-h2h

Hi all first post on here i have a zgemma star 2s box which uses openvix blue-hd as its skin are the ones on here any newer/better as there is also a skin on here which says sky 21.01.14
Thanks
Geoff

The skin with the date 21.01.14 is the fraggle Sky skin, try it out I use it, works well for me, never had an issue in over 6 months of using it.

Looking to add this image to my box today but a quick question to sucmnsee if you can't update online how can you in the future update certain plugins etc just ftp New improved plugins to the box as I'm using openatv image which I prefer as always used it but cross epg doesn't work properly on zgemma h2s box. Hope someone can help or advise.

When you run a plugin it shows an update available msg if there is one, plugins can be added or removed within settings, its the VIX software that should not be updated as its not officially supported

---------- Post Merged at 10:53 AM ----------

tjordan2501 look at the 1st post on this thread just above the screenshots is a link to the image download

EXCELLENT work, tried this with a trial and works very well.

Just a couple of questions if someone can help me. As I'm new to this I understand we shouldn't update vix from online anywhere.. Is this automatically disabled or is there a way in which I can totally disable this as I don't want to brick the ZGEMMA h2h.

And the last thing could someone point me in the right direction to get KODI and any other plugins which are good to have on my box. Apologies if this ain't the appropriate forum but help would be much appreciated.

Thanks team and wish you all a very happy new year.

If using Sucmnsee's image software update are turned OFF as per his tutorial, IF building your own VIX image you will need to turn off updates.
IPTVplayer is already configured within Sucmnsee's build & is working better than Kodi

Last edited:
Thanks beakyford I can leave everything as it is in that case and it won't update :)

I was looking to add things like genesis and phonix or other addons which provide movies/TV programmes, not specifically Ip TV although it's a huge bonus, can anyone point me in the direction to getting these added.

Cheers

Thanks

Last edited:
I too was used to using Kodi so wanted to keep it but from what I've been reading on here Kodi &/or TSpanel dont work properly anymore so IPTVplayer looks to be its replacement or at least thats whats being placed in new builds, very easy to use, scroll down to Vumoo, Movie 4k & Yify as those 3 are in English, others within IPTVplayer also work but the opening screens show Polish until you look inside the files for films/series then its English. Just press the Portal button on remote & goto IPTVPlayer its all ready installed in Sucmnsee's build

Last edited:
Awesome thanks BeakyFord for your help. I'm just trying videos from different sources, they seem to work first couple seconds and then I get the video stuttering and sound stuttering. Not saying it's the image or the box but any idea what it could be? I'm connected on a very strong WiFi bridge but I have a 100meg connection. Also I have not yet attached the hard drive, I will be doing this later today once the format is complete. Could this be the reason for the buffering problems?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Ive found that when you click to watch something it can take a long time to begin & shows a blank screen for 30 seconds or more before it then starts to stream, others start almost immediately so give it time before thinking a film isnt loading, also found the 1st minute or so can be jumpy/glitchy but after that most things Ive watched have been fine.

Last edited:
Thanks again, I paused the movie for 15mins and playing now, it runs fine, but going forward I would prefer not to keep the movie paused until it'd buffered. Hoping it makes a difference when I've got HDD connected

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Back