New sucmnsee latest vix backup zgemma - h2s-hs-h2h

hi there, I am a newby and am really struggling just to download scumsees latest vix backup for zgemma h2s any help would be more than welcome cheers

edfishing look at the 1st post on page one of this thread...just above the screenshots is the link to download image

hi there, I had a job finding it (newbie) but I have downloaded it so get ready for some more questions I really appreciate this thanks again

Hi there, i have put the file zgemma on to my 64gb usb formatted in exfat but when inserted in the back of my box all i get is atv 5.01 it does not go to flash any help

Anyone know which one is a sky bootlogo in the plugins list? Mine is coming on with the openvix one and my OCD doesn't like it. Thanks

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Itll be changed to he dreaded alien head within a cpl of days anyway. Just missed it on this backup lol

hi sucmnsee, it's your dreaded nemesis or that's what I think I am I am trying to enter my line but it is nothing like you describe it is (ID=ip*** the next part is C:cccam.ma*****ip***f*nw* any help as you know is really appreciated

Anyone got an sd card working in this yet? When I put one in it notices it and can be seen in tspanel but nothing else. Very strange

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

I have got an sd card in my zgemma h2s when I initialise it it goes to 50% and does not want to go any farther any ideas cheers

---------- Post Merged at 10:46 AM ----------

is there anyone in the Wrexham area that can help please

Hi,
My Slyk EPG doesn't show the different categories like movies,sports etc across the top of the EPG,only the current.from there I have to press the arrows to navigate from one category to another. What have I done wrong?
Thanks,
Paul

Same here. Would love to know how to change this. Also cannot see how to display the channel numbers ie 101 for BBC1 etc.

Are you 2 using the slyk skin included in the image (version 2)
Or have you updated it to v3.
I have this image but can't remember if I had the tabs or not he says its set up to have tabs.
I upgraded my slyk skin to version 3 straight away and then added the tabs by following kiddacs links on his skin page.

Back